Tower of Terror

WebHead1138

BANNED
Oct 10, 2017
Exactly. As bad as GotG 'fits' in Epcot, it's much better than the alternative.

GotG was going somewhere. And I'd much rather it take up the spot of an unused building in the corner of Epcot w/ a unique ride instead of doing an overlay of 2 existing rides. And it appeared that was our only two options.
To be frank, I'm shocked they settled on the former.
Epcot desperately needs help. Guardians is a big pull and there marketable.

belloq87

Veteran Member
Dec 7, 2009
Universal Exports
Exactly. As bad as GotG 'fits' in Epcot, it's much better than the alternative.

GotG was going somewhere. And I'd much rather it take up the spot of an unused building in the corner of Epcot w/ a unique ride instead of doing an overlay of 2 existing rides. And it appeared that was our only two options.
To be frank, I'm shocked they settled on the former.
I mean, it really should have switched places with TRON and gone into Tomorrowland.

Reactions: Andysol

belloq87

Veteran Member
Dec 7, 2009
Universal Exports
I haven't been on Mission Breakout, so I can't personally speak to it, but I have no doubt it's a lot of fun.

However, WDW's Tower of Terror is a masterpiece that involves so much more than just the ride experience itself. The scale, the build-up that begins before you've even entered the park, the evocation of a particular mood and atmosphere and setting... it's phenomenal.

Scott W.

Premium Member
Feb 26, 2014
Glasgow
Better than DCA’s Tower, maybe, but in no universe does Guardians even come close to DHS’s Tower.
I would happily take Guardians over Tower at DHS.

ToT now feels slow and boring by comparison. Maybe for a first tome ride, it could be better but after rising 50+ times, I just want to experience the drop.