Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Staggering how much work is going on.
The thing that pleases me is that it's not obvious from the outside roads that this much work is going on. Granted, I never drive across Sand Lake Road but the Universal Blvd. side looks more or less the same minus the construction to create one intersection (and the idiotic decision to turn off the light at the Hilton Vacation Club place).

Reactions: Ahmanet
The thing that pleases me is that it's not obvious from the outside roads that this much work is going on. Granted, I never drive across Sand Lake Road but the Universal Blvd. side looks more or less the same minus the construction to create one intersection (and the idiotic decision to turn off the light at the Hilton Vacation Club place).

You can actually see the Monsters or Potter show building from Universal Blvd near Icon Park. I was surprised about how big it is.

You can actually see the Monsters or Potter show building from Universal Blvd near Icon Park. I was surprised about how big it is.

I think that is one thing we don't get a sense of. That being how big this actually is from the photos we are looking at. It's not until you realize that next to the building we have seen go up is a tiny little (relatively) construction bulldozer or something similar. And that the people are smaller than that. I don't think it will actually register until we see doors framed out.

Edit: Bioreconstruct has a bunch of new photos up. https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct

Last edited:
I drive Sand Lake 5 days/week to work. It looks like they are building a city. Especially this week since they have been tilting up the building right next to Sand Lake. I'll get a ground level pic tomorrow.

20220708-233140-2.jpg

And as far as the Potter showbuilding being big. A while back I called it something stupid like Guardians of the Magical World: Cosmic Timeturner. Anyway this pic shows 2 workers on the roof. It gives perspective. It's a BA building.

20220708-231941.jpg

Obviously, credit to Bio for the amazing pics!

Last edited:
I drive Sand Lake 5 days/week to work. It looks like they are building a city. Especially this week since they have been tilting up the building right next to Sand Lake. I'll get a ground level pic tomorrow.

20220708-233140-2.jpg

And as far as the Potter showbuilding being big. A while back I called it something stupid like Guardians of the Magical World: Cosmic Timeturner. Anyway this pic shows 2 workers on the roof. It gives perspective. It's a BA building.

20220708-231941.jpg

Obviously, credit to Bio for the amazing pics!
Wow I couldn’t even see the people on the roof at first. That sure is a gigantic show building and I know the attraction is probably gonna be one of Uni’s best.

Reactions: tielo and alias8703
Wow I couldn’t even see the people on the roof at first. That sure is a gigantic show building and I know the attraction is probably gonna be one of Uni’s best.
I'm seeing the warehouse and the trial chambers being in the attraction. Wild ride though the warehouse after trial?