Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 333 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just really intrigued to see if every land is as detailed as SNW, and possibly interactive, cause idk how I’d get through this park in a WEEK, let alone having to deal with the other 2 parks. I feel even judging from a far, SNW could very easily fill a day for a family let alone for myself. Doing all the games, rides, food, etc.

Idk random but just watching SNW vids gets me excited, I really think this park changes the Orlando tourist landscape entirely.
I imagine you could spend and entire day in SNW if you really wanted...plus ours will have DK on opening

I know people that spend that set aside and entire day for Hogsmede and Diagon and SNW has more interactivity packed in

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
I imagine you could spend and entire day in SNW if you really wanted...plus ours will have DK on opening

I know people that spend that set aside and entire day for Hogsmede and Diagon and SNW has more interactivity packed in
Ya when anyone asks me if Universal is worth the week Vacation, I say yes cause Potter is a day in itself, especially with the VR attraction coming which from the outside appears very re-rideable. Give yourself a day each for USF and IOA, May need 2 for IOA, then VB if you want it. That’s 4 days right there. If other lands are like half as “full” as SNW it’s hard to not fill your week, and will become more like Disney to me where you sometimes miss some attractions or things cause there is just no time.

Any interactivity in the lands is immediately justified by the up-charge device necessary to engage with interactive elements. Power-up band for Nintendo, wands for Potter, dragon whistle for Dragons, and pitchforks for Monsters.

I’m just really intrigued to see if every land is as detailed as SNW, and possibly interactive, cause idk how I’d get through this park in a WEEK, let alone having to deal with the other 2 parks. I feel even judging from a far, SNW could very easily fill a day for a family let alone for myself. Doing all the games, rides, food, etc.

Idk random but just watching SNW vids gets me excited, I really think this park changes the Orlando tourist landscape entirely.

I can see the whole park being one of those situations, where you can fit it into one day, but youre not really going to do it justice and have stuff you wished you'd done, even with the hub in terms of restauraunt offerings and such. Like it currently is with UOR, you can do both parks in a day get on the main rides, but honestly theres so much more

I can see the whole park being one of those situations, where you can fit it into one day, but youre not really going to do it justice and have stuff you wished you'd done, even with the hub in terms of restauraunt offerings and such. Like it currently is with UOR, you can do both parks in a day get on the main rides, but honestly theres so much more
Good way to put it. Genuinely love the future of this resort.

Reactions: tommyhawkins
Yes, exactly. Short of Disneyland, you can do most park 'highlights' in a long day. But then you miss all the smaller attractions, shows, and the ambiance that makes a Theme Park special. Running
around like a chicken with it's head cut off is certainly not my idea of a fun park day. Take your time and smell the roses.

Yes, exactly. Short of Disneyland, you can do most park 'highlights' in a long day. But then you miss all the smaller attractions, shows, and the ambiance that makes a Theme Park special. Running
around like a chicken with it's head cut off is certainly not my idea of a fun park day. Take your time and smell the roses.
Our day trips to Disney were a waste of money, and time. I’d feel the same probably if I was going to Universal. I don’t blame people who want to do 1 or 2 things and that’s fine for their day but I am not that person.

On the latest episode of her podcast, @Alicia appears to suggest that whatever attraction might be replacing the VR broomstick simulator will likely not be part of the opening day lineup.
Instead, I believe we will get another attraction(s) elsewhere in the park at opening.

And that empty space for Potter will be for a later phase expansion to the Wizarding World.

Instead, I believe we will get another attraction(s) elsewhere in the park at opening.

And that empty space for Potter will be for a later phase expansion to the Wizarding World.
If it was Pets, as I'm sure we all want, where would you like it to go within the park? Maybe it could fit in that empty space to the left of Nintendo?

If it was Pets, as I'm sure we all want, where would you like it to go within the park? Maybe it could fit in that empty space to the left of Nintendo?
I wouldn’t see it in one of the major expansion plots unless it came with its own land, (or miniland).

@tommyhawkins Werent you saying you could fit somewhere in the hub?

Status
Not open for further replies.