Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah theres an empty spot beside SNW/Entrance big enough for the ride building from Cali, and a neigbourhood/mini-land if they wanted go down that route, FWIW Jim Hill said he thought they were "holding back" KFP (stage show??) for EU as opposed to saying directly it was going into, i am convinced at this stage Jim ends up misquoting himself more than anything:

EDIT: Jim basically made it sound like it was undecided whether KFP Emperor's quest was going into Shrek theatre, then contradicted himself by suggesting that KFP is being "held back" for Epic Universe. so go figure on that one

View attachment 15468View attachment 15469
Ohhhh, so you're saying an entire "mini-land" could fit OFF of the hub, next door to SNW?! I see. Neat! Give it a portal and you got a nice speed bump to suck people in on their way to Nintendo every morning.

Ohhhh, so you're saying an entire "mini-land" could fit OFF of the hub, next door to SNW?! I see. Neat! Give it a portal and you got a nice speed bump to suck people in on their way to Nintendo every morning.

They have the room to have the separation like the other lands so it wouldnt be in the hub, but tucked away just after the entrance and retail place, it would be small, just maybe small retail huts or shops and the ride but it could be super cute Slop_in_situ.png

What I’d like to see as potential themed lands at Universal Epic Universe would be…..
1. Universal Classic Monsters
2. Lord Of The Rings
3. Star Trek
4. DC Comics/Looney Tunes-I think Universals take on DC comics like Superman and Batman would be a whole lot better themed to what Six Flags is doing with their parks.
5.Throwback land to all classic retro attractions we all lost in the 90’s even though Ghostbusters and Terminator got newer movies.
6. Lastly I didn’t put Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts on here because personally I think their is enough large presence of the Wizarding World at both USF and IOA I don’t understand why their is a need for a third Harry Potter section at Epic Universe but that’s just me I don’t think FB were as popular as the Harry Potter films they should just expand with what they have at IOA/USF.

Last edited:
What I’d like to see as potential themed lands at Universal Epic Universe would be…..
1. Universal Classic Monsters
2. Lord Of The Rings
3. Star Trek
4. DC Comics/Looney Tunes-I think Universals take on DC comics like Superman and Batman would be a whole lot better themed to what Six Flags is doing with their parks.
5.Throwback land to all classic retro attractions we all lost in the 90’s even though Ghostbusters and Terminator got newer movies.
6. Lastly I didn’t put Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts on here because personally I think their is enough large presence of the Wizarding World at both USF and IOA I don’t understand why their is a need for a third Harry Potter section at Epic Universe but that’s just me I don’t think FB were as popular as the Harry Potter films they should just expand with what they have at IOA/USF.

I realize this is explicitly just a wish list (I too, would love LOTR) but I'm glad Uni is doing 50% their own properties. They're doing a third HP section because HP draws crowds, and what it's supposedly going to be--the Ministry--is the most iconic locale not yet visited.

I realize this is explicitly just a wish list (I too, would love LOTR) but I'm glad Uni is doing 50% their own properties. They're doing a third HP section because HP draws crowds, and what it's supposedly going to be--the Ministry--is the most iconic locale not yet visited.
Well if they were to do a third Harry Potter land I would definitely think it would be their last HP section at Universal.

Well if they were to do a third Harry Potter land I would definitely think it would be their last HP section at Universal.
I can see expansions at other Universal parks around the world, especially Beijing. Maybe even Hollywood. But yes, this will probably be the last Potter “land” added to Orlando, but even this one could get more added to it later.

Cant ever stop building MOAR Potter!?!

I can see expansions at other Universal parks around the world, especially Beijing. Maybe even Hollywood. But yes, this will probably be the last Potter “land” added to Orlando, but even this one could get more added to it later.

Cant ever stop building MOAR Potter!?!
Park 4 tho

Well if we're not counting a Harry Potter experience hotel because it's not in the park.

Speaking of the nostalgia/retro classic attractions would you say for certain that their gone forever I know Universal Orlando is known for yes looking into newer ideas and stuff they leave the past behind but it would be interesting to see what a new jaws, earthquake, back to the future, twister, ghostbusters, terminator would be like even a revival of Nickelodeon studios I never got the chance to experience that the new studios could focus on the current new Nick shows lastly I’d love to see a waterworld show at epic universe from Universal Hollywood probably that’s not what’s in the artwork on the EU map but my fingers are crossed btw Waterworld has a new tv show out so some of the past Uni attractions are still relevant like ghostbusters, terminator, and waterworld…twister is getting rebooted also by universal so now twister is is Uni Property not sure if that’s a good or bad idea to reboot the classic.

Last edited:
Speaking of the nostalgia/retro classic attractions would you say for certain that their gone forever I know Universal Orlando is known for yes looking into newer ideas and stuff they leave the past behind but it would be interesting to see what a new jaws, earthquake, back to the future, twister, ghostbusters, terminator would be like even a revival of Nickelodeon studios I never got the chance to experience that the new studios could focus on the current new Nick shows lastly I’d love to see a waterworld show at epic universe from Universal Hollywood probably that’s not what’s in the artwork on the EU map but my fingers are crossed btw Waterworld has a new tv show out so some of the past Uni attractions are still relevant like ghostbusters, terminator, and waterworld…twister is getting rebooted also by universal so now twister is is Uni Property not sure if that’s a good or bad idea to reboot the classic.

I miss those attractions too but trust me, people would just compare new versions unfavorably to the originals. See: Kong.

And >95 percent chance there is no overlap between opening day EU and opening day Universal Beijing.

I kinda hope the land stays with Fantastic Beasts. The main actors are probably more easily available for filming (seriously Emma Watson? Can't give us two lines for the train?) and I wouldn't mind that franchise receiving a "redemption" with a really awesome land and ride. Also...FANTASTIC BEASTS! So many cute and marketable theme park characters in those movies.

I kinda hope the land stays with Fantastic Beasts. The main actors are probably more easily available for filming (seriously Emma Watson? Can't give us two lines for the train?) and I wouldn't mind that franchise receiving a "redemption" with a really awesome land and ride. Also...FANTASTIC BEASTS! So many cute and marketable theme park characters in those movies.

They were able to make a ride starring Domnhall Gleeson (for all my problems with Gringott's the character focus is not one of them). They can do similar here.

Status
Not open for further replies.