Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 368 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I've been thinking about today.

Will this have more themed roof tops?

With the hotel overlooking the whole park, I wonder if they'll try to hide some of AC units, pipes and all the other stuff that reside on roof tops.

Something I've been thinking about today.

Will this have more themed roof tops?

With the hotel overlooking the whole park, I wonder if they'll try to hide some of AC units, pipes and all the other stuff that reside on roof tops.
Or go the other way, and make it a neat way to see behind the scenes. You might have a good view of flats behind Wizarding Paris for example.

• Haha
Reactions: OrlandoGuy
I need to see this coaster concept before I’m convinced personally. A family themed monsters coaster to me, on paper, doesn’t vibe with the other 2 rides or land design itself. Would love to be proven wrong, but I think a show fits here much better. If it’s Hippogriff 2.0 then I strongly wish we got a show instead.

What I'm thinking is they could do a two-track version of Hersheypark's Laff Trakk but with more theming and such. Maybe theme it to Wolfman or something?

I have my doubts about the modern take on the ride/land now. Especially if the ride patent design is correct. Looks more steampunk than modern.

In fairness, what would a “modern” ride vehicle for the attraction look like, though? Even if the land were to be set in present day, a heavy gothic/medieval influence would still be present if we're inside an ancient castle.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
I said it didn’t have to be kitschy to be self-aware. Chester and Hester’s was kitschy by design. It was modeled after side-of-the-highway tourists traps. There are countless little European towns that make cottage industries out of tourists visiting the local castle that are authentic but very cognizant of the fact they’re a tourist attraction. They’re self-aware without the cheese.

Honestly, it’s the only “story” way to present a self-contained town that welcomes outsiders after their history of ostracizing them.

Big agree…Asia just one land over from Dinoland is a lot like what you’re talking about and that’s some of the best theming in any park.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Im confused why everyone seems to think it's going to be indoors, when family level Mack Spinners have all been outside the past few years. Especially as the Eticket is a dark ride.
I did a bit of work on it a few weeks back but never posted, I could see it being themedsimilar to Raik. I would add equally the inside/outside stuff Mack does with Arthur could also work, theres plenty of space especially if the track was to go over the service road into the area of the unpermitted warehouse we're unsure of, heres the analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.