Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 493 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re theoretically 2 years away from opening… some sort of more official timeline announcement outside of earnings calls is not wild to me. I’d expect new concept art and a fresh “opening in 2025!!!” Type post from Universal soon.

Reactions: Ken96
We’re theoretically 2 years away from opening… some sort of more official timeline announcement outside of earnings calls is not wild to me. I’d expect new concept art and a fresh “opening in 2025!!!” Type post from Universal soon.
This the 21st century. I expect a virtual computer model that internet users can explore at least.

I hope what’s replacing the Italian restaurant is a Wine garden type place for seasonal tapas and craft wine. I feel that’d blend in well with the vibe of this parks hub from the little we know.

I hope what’s replacing the Italian restaurant is a Wine garden type place for seasonal tapas and craft wine. I feel that’d blend in well with the vibe of this parks hub from the little we know.
So a variation of the German Beer Garden concept from Citywalk.

No idea ever dies, it just gets postponed and modified.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
I'd even take a wine version of Duff Gardens. Soliel Gardens, a counter service place that sells 15 different wines by the glass including several park specific wines. Available by the glass (plastic) or .5L Collectable Souvenir Carafe (plastic). Also have some beer options. They could even get away with just having pre-prepared cold food options like meat and cheese plate, fruit and cheese plate, hummus, olive trio, and salads.

I'd even take a wine version of Duff Gardens. Soliel Gardens, a counter service place that sells 15 different wines by the glass including several park specific wines. Available by the glass (plastic) or .5L Collectable Souvenir Carafe (plastic). Also have some beer options. They could even get away with just having pre-prepared cold food options like meat and cheese plate, fruit and cheese plate, hummus, olive trio, and salads.
I’d be there at the end of my day every visit!

Gimme that sweet sweet preview center

Well this is rather exciting, they also probably need to begin manufacturing for the park merch also. I do suspect a heavy year-ish long marketing campaign though.

Reactions: Grabnar
There's really not some other underused space somewhere in CityWalk? I know it's just a glorified merch location, but I love the Legacy Store.
Don’t think so, plus this is a premiere location. The merch at the Legacy store can easily be part of a yearly tribute store in my eyes. Every January is a legacy store in between Christmas and Mardi Gras. The merch can go elsewhere.

From what I remember, this store is very well “defined” in its current iteration. That way, it’ll be easy to make sections for each of the lands and hub to give guests an idea of what’s to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.