WandaVision | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

WandaVision

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
At this point, the Director’s motivation seems to be clearly to get Vision, or at least his corpse. After all, they were studying it extensively before Wanda took the corpse (and there is a chance that the “footage” of her taking it was misleading).

That said, I can’t help but wonder what is going on with Agnes. It always seemed to be hinted at that she would play a larger role, but the car scene really threw me. I can’t tell if the car scene is a misdirect, or if Agnes was a misdirect.
I think the car scene might be a misdirect, but Idk anymore. At the very least, she's very clearly a character who is a nod to Agatha Harkness, but the name Agnes could've been the biggest misdirect, leading everyone to assume her identity, when she was just the "nosy neighbor" all along? I actually sort of want Agnes to have just been a misdirect the whole time now as I think that makes the show's mystery all the more intriguing.

For a show that started off as such a slow burn without all that much to speculate on, I feel like it's just question after question after question now without many answers. And we had an entire episode in Episode 4 where things were confirmed for us, too :lol:

Less a WandaVision theory and more a bigger picture theory made up of stuff from WV and Falcon and WS.
So if the current evidence is that Wanda’s bubble will cause people going through it multiple times to possibly develop powers (mutants) it made me think of something from the Falcon and Winter Soldier trailer.

Zemo said in the trailer “Super heroes, cannot be allowed to exist”. If this takes place after WV (although it was originally to release before WV but more on that later) he’s gotta be referencing a new influx of powered people. His old targets Cap and Stark are already gone along with most of the Avengers who eithier moved to space or retired. So I I think at the end of WV we will see mutants.

Expanding further I also think we will see The Thunderbolts in F&WS. As I mentioned with the Avengers pretty much disbanded, and SHIELD also pretty much disbanded someone most likely General Ross will want a new team that he picks to be a strike force to keep powered people under control (Sokovia Accords). SWORD could fall under Ross’s command and act as a new SHIELD to be point for the new team. Zemo and Ross are both members of the Thunderbolts in the comics. And despite them being against Ross in Civil War Falcon and Winter Soldier are both military men and they are clearly working for some government agency as show in the trailer. Add in both War Machine, and US Agent both military men also,and the née Black Widow who was rumored to show up in F&WS, I think this could be Ross’s Thunderbolt team. Zemo might not be a member at first but by the end I can see him being on it , with the other heroes except USAgent departing.

Now about that release timing. If F&WS was to be released before WV and it had mutants/powered people in it. I think it would of been a great mystery that could of held people into sticking around with WV more knowing it would of answered where all these new super heros came from.

TLDR

Wandas sphere makes mutants/powered people.

F&WS will introduce Thunderbolts as a new Avengers to police said powered people.

Reactions: Tristan
I'm not sure if Disney owns the film/TV rights to Kick-Ass. The movies were made by Lionsgate, and I don't know that the rights have reverted.
From screenrant: "Kick-Ass is a creator-owned comic book scripted by Mark Millar (art duties are handled by John Romita Jr.) and published under Marvel’s Icon Comics imprint. As with The Secret Service, Kick-Ass has also made the jump to the big screen courtesy of Matthew Vaughn’s Marv Films outfit."

Marvel doesn't actually own Kick-Ass, the rights are with the comic creator Mark Millar (who also wrote The Kingsman) it would seem. I would think they'd be able to work a short-term deal, but since the character wouldn't be free to use and would have to be licensed, i'm probably going to say that it's extremely unlikely, but man that would be wild.

Less a WandaVision theory and more a bigger picture theory made up of stuff from WV and Falcon and WS.
So if the current evidence is that Wanda’s bubble will cause people going through it multiple times to possibly develop powers (mutants) it made me think of something from the Falcon and Winter Soldier trailer.

Zemo said in the trailer “Super heroes, cannot be allowed to exist”. If this takes place after WV (although it was originally to release before WV but more on that later) he’s gotta be referencing a new influx of powered people. His old targets Cap and Stark are already gone along with most of the Avengers who eithier moved to space or retired. So I I think at the end of WV we will see mutants.

Expanding further I also think we will see The Thunderbolts in F&WS. As I mentioned with the Avengers pretty much disbanded, and SHIELD also pretty much disbanded someone most likely General Ross will want a new team that he picks to be a strike force to keep powered people under control (Sokovia Accords). SWORD could fall under Ross’s command and act as a new SHIELD to be point for the new team. Zemo and Ross are both members of the Thunderbolts in the comics. And despite them being against Ross in Civil War Falcon and Winter Soldier are both military men and they are clearly working for some government agency as show in the trailer. Add in both War Machine, and US Agent both military men also,and the née Black Widow who was rumored to show up in F&WS, I think this could be Ross’s Thunderbolt team. Zemo might not be a member at first but by the end I can see him being on it , with the other heroes except USAgent departing.

Now about that release timing. If F&WS was to be released before WV and it had mutants/powered people in it. I think it would of been a great mystery that could of held people into sticking around with WV more knowing it would of answered where all these new super heros came from.

TLDR

Wandas sphere makes mutants/powered people.

F&WS will introduce Thunderbolts as a new Avengers to police said powered people.
Interesting theory. So you're basically saying we could be looking at competing Avengers teams again Civil War style with one of them the "good team" set out to stop people like Wanda who are out of control?

Reactions: belloq87
One really fun prediction. People online are wondering if Reed Richards is the engineer that Monica and Jimmy are meeting with. The fun speculation is that fan favorite casting John Krasinski in the role would make sense for a couple reasons.

1) It’s the episode where they imitate “The Office” style sitcom.

2) Randall Park played Jim in the cold open of “The Office” one episode. One of the more popular intros.

It’s a long shot, but given how meta everything is in this show and the creator’s obvious want to pay homage to both actors and shows, it would be a fantastic surprise (no pun intended).

One really fun prediction. People online are wondering if Reed Richards is the engineer that Monica and Jimmy are meeting with. The fun speculation is that fan favorite casting John Krasinski in the role would make sense for a couple reasons.

2) Randall Park played Jim in the cold open of “The Office” one episode. One of the more popular intros.

It’s a long shot, but given how meta everything is in this show and the creator’s obvious want to pay homage to both actors and shows, it would be a fantastic surprise (no pun intended).
I just don't see how he would come in next episode, because if Reed Richards is brought in in Episode 7 he's probably around for the rest of the series and there's just no way that wouldn't have leaked with how loose this show has been with spoilers. I think it's probably more likely that we don't see Reed Richards until Captain Marvel 2 at the earliest.

From my understanding the Avengers are pretty much disbanded right now. In my theory the Thunderbolts would be replacing them, similar to how the Thunderbolts replaced the Avengers when they went missing in the comics. Maybe even be a kind of MCU version of the suicide squad since that’s how they ended up being in the comics.
Biggest part of this theory is Zemo and Ross both being in F&WS who were both in the Thunderbolts in the comics.

I just don't see how he would come in next episode, because if Reed Richards is brought in in Episode 7 he's probably around for the rest of the series and there's just no way that wouldn't have leaked with how loose this show has been with spoilers. I think it's probably more likely that we don't see Reed Richards until Captain Marvel 2 at the earliest.

I mean, it may be a Samuel L. Jackson situation to where they masked a cameo of one individual in favor of another. That was apparently a thing that happened with Iron Man 1.

In this case, masking a Reeds casting with Evan Peters.

I mean, it may be a Samuel L. Jackson situation to where they masked a cameo of one individual in favor of another. That was apparently a thing that happened with Iron Man 1.

In this case, masking a Reeds casting with Evan Peters.
Oh I know there's still a big cameo coming, as Paul Bettany said it was an actor he had always wanted to work with (and no disrespect to Evan Peters, but he's not a big enough name for it to have been the cameo they were talking about imo), i'm just skeptical that it's Reed Richards, especially if playing a large role in an episode. Sure, Luke Skywalker was kept a well-hidden secret, but that was a very small cameo that only a small amount of people were around on-set to even see (and it was only a few scenes). Of course I guess they could've shot just a few scenes with limited cast with Reed Richards to fill out an episode, so I guess it's not impossible. Although, the Fantastic Four movie we're gonna get isn't coming until around 2024, so I just think it's too early for Reed Richards.

Oh I know there's still a big cameo coming, i'm just skeptical that it's Reed Richards, especially if playing a large role in an episode. Sure, Luke Skywalker was kept a well-hidden secret, but that was a very small cameo that only a small amount of people were around on-set to even see (and it was only a few scenes). Of course I guess they could've shot just a few scenes with limited cast with Reed Richards to fill out an episode, so I guess it's not impossible. Although, the Fantastic Four movie we're gonna get isn't coming until around 2024, so I just think it's too early for Reed Richards.

I'm honestly betting the person aiding Monica is Talo's daughter. If not, then I think the door is opened to..a lot of possibilities. Reeds is definitely something I am considering, even if it's a brief as hell cameo like Samuel's, only for like a minute.

I'm honestly betting the person aiding Monica is Talo's daughter. If not, then I think the door is opened to..a lot of possibilities. Reeds is definitely something I am considering, even if it's a brief as hell cameo like Samuel's, only for like a minute.
Let's be honest, it's probably Chris Evans as Human Torch, because that would make the least amount of sense :lol:

Seriously though, I think as far as Richards goes, at best we get a small cameo here, but we do probably see him in Secret Invasion and Captain Marvel 2.

• Haha
Reactions: Scott W.
I'm expecting to see Reed Richards first appear in ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA, for three reasons:

1. Given that's one of the more tech/sciencey MCU properties with Pym's involvement, it would make sense that Reed might be introduced in a very tech-heavy cinematic storyline.

2. FANTASTIC FOUR will be directed by Peyton Reed, who's directing QUANTUMANIA first.

3. Kang is going to be the villain in QUANTUMANIA, and that character first appeared in the FF comics. Plus his backstory has become tied to Reed in subsequent iterations of the character.

I'm expecting to see Reed Richards first appear in ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA, for three reasons:

1. Given that's one of the more tech/sciencey MCU properties with Pym's involvement, it would make sense that Reed might be introduced in a very tech-heavy cinematic storyline.

2. FANTASTIC FOUR will be directed by Peyton Reed, who's directing QUANTUMANIA first.

3. Kang is going to be the villain in QUANTUMANIA, and that character first appeared in the FF comics. Plus his backstory has become tied to Reed in subsequent iterations of the character.

To debunk 2, Peyton Reed isn't directing Fantastic Four. That privilege actually goes to Jon Watts.

Reactions: belloq87
Good Episode. I feel so bad for Vision I know Wanda is hurting but man she picked the wrong person to do this to, he for sure if not going to ever accept this.

On Darcy:
If Darcy's name inside the bubble isn't Max and her occupation isn't "waitress", they're doing it completely wrong, especially with next week presumably being the 2000's sitcom week.

EuBqpI5WQAAOSlf

Good Episode. I feel so bad for Vision I know Wanda is hurting but man she picked the wrong person to do this to, he for sure if not going to ever accept this.
Lucky for him, he's dead.

I've read an interesting theory that it could be Adam Brashear.

He had Ph.D.s. in electrical engineering and theoretical physics.

On Darcy:
If Darcy's name inside the bubble isn't Max and her occupation isn't "waitress", they're doing it completely wrong, especially with next week presumably being the 2000's sitcom week.

EuBqpI5WQAAOSlf

Lucky for him, he's dead.

The thing about Vision being dead suggests that Wanda can't bring the dead back to life. The freaky 90s advert also hints at it. I would also assume that she can't just create life.

How did she manage to have kids?

Would the same thing happen to them (As happened to Vision) if they tried to leave the Hex?

Theory on those files

So the project was called Cataract. Which everyone knows deals with the eyes. Which is Vision.

Cataracts turn your eyes white. Like how Vision’s eyes looked when Wanda saw him “dead” Also the end credits have been focusing on Vision’s eye.

In the comic Vision was once “dead” and disassembled by the villain Immortus. When he was rescued he was reassembled and had to have his memories reloaded. Once that was done he was Vision again , but not quite the same one, he acted differently and as such he adopted a new look, he was all white.

TLDR,
Cataracts make your eyes all white, Vision was brought back from the dead in the comics and had a all white appearance for a long while.

I’d love to see Reed ASAP but I actually think it’s a strong likelihood that Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania is going to be the Phase 4 movie that has Ruffalo in a key supporting role ahead of Avengers 5. I think that would make a ton of sense because of Smart Hulk’s new familiarity with the quantum realm and if the rumors about the Young Avengers are true they could use one of the OGs in there as a mentor! I think if I’m right about that his character would take away a lot of screen time from a FF introduction.

Reactions: GA-MBIT