WandaVision | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

WandaVision

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’d love to see Reed ASAP but I actually think it’s a strong likelihood that Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania is going to be the Phase 4 movie that has Ruffalo in a key supporting role ahead of Avengers 5. I think that would make a ton of sense because of Smart Hulk’s new familiarity with the quantum realm and if the rumors about the Young Avengers are true they could use one of the OGs in there as a mentor! I think if I’m right about that his character would take away a lot of screen time from a FF introduction.
Plus don’t forget...he also gave Ant-Man tacos :) pre-existing relationship means definitely happening.

Commercial:
The YO-MAGIC commercial wasn't as obvious at first glance as the other commercials. The other commercials seemed like bad memories from her past, whereas this one seemed to give off the message that "Yo-Magic will kill you" or in other words, I think it was a commentary on how Wanda is slowly losing control and how she will ultimately die from her Magic if she doesn't get it under control.

I've read an interesting theory that it could be Adam Brashear.

He had Ph.D.s. in electrical engineering and theoretical physics.

The thing about Vision being dead suggests that Wanda can't bring the dead back to life. The freaky 90s advert also hints at it. I would also assume that she can't just create life.

How did she manage to have kids?

Would the same thing happen to them (As happened to Vision) if they tried to leave the Hex?
It's been widely assumed she would be able to do it with Vision because he isn't actually a living thing, although Vision can only exist within her bubble. I'm still not 100% sure the kids are real, tbh (although i'm pretty sure they're staying).

Commercial:
The YO-MAGIC commercial wasn't as obvious at first glance as the other commercials. The other commercials seemed like bad memories from her past, whereas this one seemed to give off the message that "Yo-Magic will kill you" or in other words, I think it was a commentary on how Wanda is slowly losing control and how she will ultimately die from her Magic if she doesn't get it under control.

The island is Westview. The boy is Vision. YoMagic is Wanda’s power. The boy is trapped on the island, and he dies because he cannot get to the YoMagic. Vision is trapped in Westview and will die without Wanda’s power. As we saw when he attempted to leave. [\spoiler]

Just now got all caught up on the show and I've been loving falling down the rabbit hole. Such a surreal and at times disturbing bit of Marvel work that just really goes to show how unique they can get with their storytelling. I do think most of the Marvel cinematic catalog can sometimes fall into the same super hero storytelling but I love when they get weird with it and Wandavision has that in bunches.

It's also a blast reading everyone's theories since it's like a race to see who can predict what, first. I'm not an esteemed comic fan so I have no idea where the story is headed but I'm firmly buckled in for where it's going. The story is supremely interesting, both comedic and tragic while the acting, as usual in Marvel fare, is so damn good given it's this weird story about super heroes.

I know most of us figured Evan Peters wasn’t the “Luke Skywalker level cameo” that Elizabeth Olsen was talking about, but here is confirmation:

My prediction:

Doctor Strange, since this is supposed to lead right into his next film.

From that same interview, he mentioned that it was with an actor he hasn't worked with before. I sincerely doubt he hasn't worked with Benedict before the production on Wandavision began.

My mind's starting to go with Stewart.

From that same interview, he mentioned that it was with an actor he hasn't worked with before. I sincerely doubt he hasn't worked with Benedict before the production on Wandavision began.

My mind's starting to go with Stewart.
If they hadn't said "Luke Skywalker-level cameo", I wouldn't be shocked if we had seen someone like Blue Marvel introduced here. He does have a romantic relationship with Monica Rambeau in the comics, which would also work out down the line. The problem with him is he's known by almost no-one if you don't follow Marvel comics closely.

I really don't think anyone other than a Reed Richards will give the show a Luke Skywalker level pop as fans have built him up so much in their heads at this point.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Well, I think it's also a question of where the shock level could be coming from: the surprise appearance of a new-to-the-MCU character, or the surprise appearance of a big-name actor?

I think a "Luke Skywalker level" appearance would have to be something on the magnitude that even very casual fans would "get" it. I'm not sure a [INSERT NEW CHARACTER HERE] appearance would rise to that level unless there's a really big star attached.

So I still am betting on it being an already existing character from the movies.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Well, I think it's also a question of where the shock level could be coming from: the surprise appearance of a new-to-the-MCU character, or the surprise appearance of a big-name actor?

I think a "Luke Skywalker level" appearance would have to be something on the magnitude that even very casual fans would "get" it. I'm not sure a [INSERT NEW CHARACTER HERE] appearance would rise to that level unless there's a really big star attached.

So I still am betting on it being an already existing character from the movies.
Eh, I don't think Doctor Strange would be much of a shock to anyone though (even casuals i'd think expect cross-overs at this point in the MCU), so i'm sort of thinking it'll be someone that is new to the MCU, a well known character, and played by a well known actor.

So we've figured:
  • A Big-name actor
  • A character the general public would recognize.
  • A character that is unexpected in the MCU.
Does this not all point towards John Krasinksi as Mr. Fantastic?

So we've figured:
  • A Big-name actor
  • A character the general public would recognize.
  • A character that is unexpected in the MCU.
Does this not all point towards John Krasinksi as Mr. Fantastic?
It would be fitting, too, with this episode being a take on the single camera style shows of the late 2000’s/early 2010’s that this episode seems to be depicting (although it seems to be particularly focusing in on Modern Family from that sneak peak).

I knew the car scene was a misdirect last week! Ah, so glad we finally got confirmation of Agnes being Agatha and behind a lot of this.

With that mid-credit scene though, it still really has me interested in what role Evan Peters is playing here. The easy thing is to assume some sort of minion for Agnes, but it seems like he may be thinking for himself now? I’m begrudgingly going to have to move on from hoping he’s Mephisto, although Ralph on the other hand...

I knew the car scene was a misdirect last week! Ah, so glad we finally got confirmation of Agnes being Agatha and behind a lot of this, but with that mid-credit scene, it still really has me interested in what role Evan Peters is playing here.

It was literally just a second but I feel like he was more like Fox Quicksilver this time, maybe Agatha doesn’t have control of him anymore.