Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 417 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll make something unique.

Now that I've been thinking about it, I'm thinking maybe they'll use the fact that we are muggles to their advantage. They can say that there are enchantments that only wizards can see down in the chambers and in order to see the enchantments, we need our "Wizard-Vision" glasses. Just spit-balling here.

I'm sorry I just don't see it. That RV has so many Premier characteristics. I just can't see Intamin do a ride like this. It doesn't make sense. This just screams Premier.

I agree. I've never seen Intamin track like this and quite frankly Universal would be stupid to go with Intamin in any way, shape or form, their record from the last decade is marred with delayed openings, redesigns, and unreliability. Didn't they learn their lesson from RRR?

Not really. HTF says Intamin. I respectfully disagree.

I have no inside info confirming this, but everything else points to it being Premier. I mean, look how similar that is to ROTM!

I'm sorry I just don't see it. That RV has so many Premier characteristics. I just can't see Intamin do a ride like this. It doesn't make sense. This just screams Premier.

The ride vehicle picture thats out on the interwebs is something blue sky....its not the ACTUAL ride vehicle :thumbs:

I never believed it was the real deal. It would've been pulled. I remember the first leaked photo of the kuka bench being pulled almost immediately by Universal.

Two possible shop fronts.......

525b7354.jpg

from what we know thread (members section)

Mr. Mulpepper's Apothecary---66C

HPTour-349_zpsbdae31b6.jpg

HPTour-342_zpsf9fb2f44.jpg

HPTour-343_zpsa03feda0.jpg

HPTour-355_zps761d80df.jpg

HPTour-344_zpsea30e56f.jpg

HPTour-356_zpsc7310fa9.jpg

And, florean fortescue's ice cream parlour----64C?

HPTour-350_zps44f0663f.jpg

HPTour-351_zpsf84fb105.jpg

Weasley wheezes tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.