Universal Orlando Landscaping | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Landscaping

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
36808720001_a5876836cc_c.jpg

They've been planting a ton of new trees and other tropical plants along the inside and outside of the VB perimeter fence along Turkey Lake. It's something I'm surprised didn't happen sooner, but it looks good and will look even better once it all fills in. I still am amazed by the way the berm filled in along CB on Turkey Lake.

Reactions: Coasted
They've been planting a ton of new trees and other tropical plants along the inside and outside of the VB perimeter fence along Turkey Lake. It's something I'm surprised didn't happen sooner, but it looks good and will look even better once it all fills in. I still am amazed by the way the berm filled in along CB on Turkey Lake.

They might have to start over thanks to Irma :(, all of those new plants and palms haven't had long to develope their root sysytems. Hope alls OK come Monday.

One thing that I never comprehended about the wild looking plantings of JP and AK is how much work it is keeping it under control. I had hundreds of the same or similar plants growing at my property down there and it was a chore. Plants like shefflera aboricola and viburnum awabuki want to grow 10' when you would rather they stay at 4. Don't even ask about bamboo and tall date palms.

So marvel at how wild and pretty it looks because it is all illusion and fantasy. ;)