E3 2018 | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

E3 2018

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Glad for the New IP that opened the Direct, and I love how FE looks. Thought they spent too much time on Smash, but I am very happy with what fans got. Seems like this was the year of leaks, and it shows in a sense of the excitement level.

Shocked that we didn't get Yoshi, and while I am shocked that Smash isn't launching NSO, I get the feeling the date is intentional so they can handle Pokemon and Smash for when they hit the markets.

Reactions: Mike S
As a Smash obsessive and a classic style Mario Party fan, I was happy. But my god if you had no interest in Smash Bros. that must have been torture lol.

I was wooing that whole segment though, some dream come true things happening in that reveal.

Playable Ridley has been a bad meme before the word meme existed. I find it somewhat hilarious that it's come true due to strange internet fandom.

So I guess no Metroid Prime news? Seems kind of strange to me.

Reactions: Mike S
That awkward moment when the coolest thing at E3 for me other than Smash was Doom Eternal.

And we don’t even know when it’s coming out.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts