E3 2018 | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

E3 2018

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Glad for the New IP that opened the Direct, and I love how FE looks. Thought they spent too much time on Smash, but I am very happy with what fans got. Seems like this was the year of leaks, and it shows in a sense of the excitement level.

Shocked that we didn't get Yoshi, and while I am shocked that Smash isn't launching NSO, I get the feeling the date is intentional so they can handle Pokemon and Smash for when they hit the markets.

Reactions: Mike S
As a Smash obsessive and a classic style Mario Party fan, I was happy. But my god if you had no interest in Smash Bros. that must have been torture lol.

I was wooing that whole segment though, some dream come true things happening in that reveal.

Playable Ridley has been a bad meme before the word meme existed. I find it somewhat hilarious that it's come true due to strange internet fandom.

So I guess no Metroid Prime news? Seems kind of strange to me.

Reactions: Mike S
That awkward moment when the coolest thing at E3 for me other than Smash was Doom Eternal.

And we don’t even know when it’s coming out.