Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 473 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty confident with thinking no barely themed coasters are going in FW. Can’t go all out on saying themeing down to the restrooms then throw in a steel coaster that goes over walk paths. Could be wrong obviously.

I think Monsters Land is the only place one would fit, and there's definitely not one in the plans as of now, but I think people need to realize that whether they like it or not Universal does not consider coaster track theme breaking.

I’m pretty confident with thinking no barely themed coasters are going in FW. Can’t go all out on saying themeing down to the restrooms then throw in a steel coaster that goes over walk paths. Could be wrong obviously.

No bare steel coasters.

It doesn't have Popeye, Dudley, Hulk, Kong, Potter Coaster, or JP coaster! (Would take most of them over Jaws/T2 #SorryNotSorry)

Kong and the Potter coaster could be there sooner or later. JP will be a battle to see which coaster is better. Hollywood Dream/Backdrop is much better than Hulk. Popeye and Dudley are clear IOA advantages. But IOA doesn’t have SNW, Minion Park (which is a great land that makes you mad that Orlando doesn’t have something like it), Jaws, WaterWorld, Space Fantasy, an indoor motion theater, and potentially Pokemon. So clear advantage USJ.

Reactions: Mike S and belloq87
It doesn't have Popeye, Dudley, Hulk, Kong, Potter Coaster, or JP coaster! (Would take most of them over Jaws/T2 #SorryNotSorry)

BlindNaiveDuiker-small.gif

I would hope any major coasters in FW will be Potter/Everest/Big Thunder-level themed, and of a similar "thrill" level.

Kong and the Potter coaster could be there sooner or later. JP will be a battle to see which coaster is better. Hollywood Dream/Backdrop is much better than Hulk. Popeye and Dudley are clear IOA advantages. But IOA doesn’t have SNW, Minion Park (which is a great land that makes you mad that Orlando doesn’t have something like it), Jaws, WaterWorld, Space Fantasy, an indoor motion theater, and potentially Pokemon. So clear advantage USJ.

IoA JP coaster is gonna be better than Flying Dinosaur, and by a comfortable margin. IoA could potentially have a lot of things, so saying USJ could potentially have _______ is kind of meaningless.

I'm comfortable saying Potter Coaster and Popeye will be/are better than Jaws. Literally everything is better than T2.

IoA JP coaster is gonna be better than Flying Dinosaur, and by a comfortable margin. IoA could potentially have a lot of things, so saying USJ could potentially have _______ is kind of meaningless.

I meant that Pokemon might come to IOA. So we’ll have to see on that one. And Flying Dinosaur is one hell of a coaster. Don’t be so sure that the new JP coaster will beat it.

I'm comfortable saying Potter Coaster and Popeye will be/are better than Jaws. Literally everything is better than T2.

Potter may well end up better than Jaws. I hope it gives it a run for its money. Even getting close to that bar will mean it's going to be a terrific ride.

I'd still take T2 over the other existing attractions you mentioned except for Kong.

Reactions: Blizzard
Status
Not open for further replies.