Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

MIB: Alien Attack Revamp?

This could be an entire thread of crap ideas.

Remove the Hulk launch.

Remove the JPRA drop

That's going to be the busiest thread ever...Haha. "Remove the brown alien guy from E.T, he's so basic"

On topic, nothing needs done with MIB...it's the go to first ride everytime for us. Friendly (sometimes not) competition in a superbly themed ride with that soundtrack....hands off!

Can't stop watching the trailer for the new movie. Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth are just fun to watch! I am hoping the movie makes MIB popular again! A revamp of the ride and a continuation of the London facade with an MIB land would be highly unlikely, but really wanted by me. :grin:

Interesting note (to me) I rode last weekend two days in a row and each time the entire last alley before the big bug was dead. Killed the rides for me. After all the repairs the last few months I've been spoiled thinking everything would work every time.

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing Sony can’t come up with a decent men in black movie. I mean especially with the nostalgia craze going around the recipe for a hit isn’t really a secret...