Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

There must surely be a huge element of artificial inflation going on with the queue time though, in the vein of FoP’s 180-but-actually-90-minute queues.

Once the length goes beyond a certain point it’s pretty impossible to accurately assess how long it will take, even with an attraction with well-known throughput and regular operation. With this much of an unknown quantity it’s practically impossible.

100% what is happening.

Hope you guys braving this thing brought rain gear It’s gonna rain all day. Should make the long lines even longer with downtime.

I’d say this is a popular opinion. Congrats to Universal on bringing in the crowds today. Disney’s turn in August. What a time to be alive for theme park fans!

Also, May all the Guest Relation TMs have the spunk of Professor Umbridge today.

I’d say this is a popular opinion. Congrats to Universal on bringing in the crowds today. Disney’s turn in August. What a time to be alive for theme park fans!

Also, May all the Guest Relation TMs have the spunk of Professor Umbridge today.

I was waiting for the comparison to Galaxy Edge opening and Smugglers Run Wait times which never go over an hour (for obvious reasons) - I am not looking forward to June 23rd when the real crowds will be at Disneyland for GE. I will be at DHS in September and am not really looking forward to the cluster that will happen.

At any event I agree that both Disney and Universal are delivering good things to us fans. This ride looks amazing.

Random reminiscing question for @Brian G. or anyone else who has rode it. Back when we didn't know much about the ride, there was discussion that we could have been riding brooms as RV's. With the way the motorcycle RV is designed, could that have been done as a broom instead or would it end up being not believable?

Random reminiscing question for @Brian G. or anyone else who has rode it. Back when we didn't know much about the ride, there was discussion that we could have been riding brooms as RV's. With the way the motorcycle RV is designed, could that have been done as a broom instead or would it end up being not believable?

No way