Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Also, in the POV the car doesn't move but @Brian G. said it does. Was it just not functioning or did I miss something?

The doors swing open and closed, the Pixies are turning the wheel.

Okay, what's this business about a "skrewt pole" that people are talking about?

You can kinda see the pole that rotates the Skrewt.

Last edited:
Also, in the POV the car doesn't move but @Brian G. said it does. Was it just not functioning or did I miss something?

If you watch closer, I can see that the car looks to start rotating a bit?, perhaps more evident/noticable if you're on a bike further back in the train.

Well I lasted four years without watching a Gringotts POV but I caved and gave this one a look just to be part of the opening hype :lol: Looks like incredible fun!

The thing about a POV like this is that it can never replicate the feeling of the launches and with so much detail at every angle, you’re getting the headlines but not the fine details.

I definitely think further back gets better show scene time, definitely seems the front doesn't get enough time to see the effect of car going or Hagrid/Skrewt.