Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS)

To be fair, in an EV I missed the queue of Gringots.
When, at an after hour event, I could do the queue due to no wait time I enjoyed the bank, vault, office scene and elevator ride a lot. It did build up the story and excitement. But it was no the ride, it was the queue with pre-shows.
Disney should stop over-promising and under-delivering. It makes them look bad and does more harm than good.

I believe Chapek said we’d be getting chased by Kylo Ren for 15 minutes. If that doesn’t happen in some facet that’ll be a major disappointment. He can’t just outright lie lol

shows you how out of touch the top executives are....when the only time they walk in the park they have VIP access to everything through the back door.

I wonder what the morale is like for the employees with people getting let go and things getting cut. It’s not like they’re going to speak up about any issues or problems and put themselves in front of the firing squads.

One insider on WDW magic said expect this to be open December 5 and he's VERY excited. The excited part is likely more blind eyes because he/she got to see it early, but hitting the opening date is a good thing for sure.

I wonder what level of technical rehearsals and softs might happen before December 5th, if any. I imagine this ride has a much different testing strategy then most. She needs to purrr right out of the gate

I wonder what level of technical rehearsals and softs might happen before December 5th, if any. I imagine this ride has a much different testing strategy then most. She needs to purrr right out of the gate

I don’t think there will be any public soft openings, just SWGE CMs. But who knows two months out, things change.

This ride is going to have major problems for months, so hold on tight.

I don’t think there will be any public soft openings, just SWGE CMs. But who knows two months out, things change.

This ride is going to have major problems for months, so hold on tight.
Will be interesting to see the response from people on that board when it struggles. Theres so much shade thrown towards Hagrid's because of its operations on there. "How long is it open for, 5 rides a day??" Should be interesting to see their reaction to this one lol. Im so excited for this ride though its got loads and loads and loads of potential.

Will be interesting to see the response from people on that board when it struggles. Theres so much shade thrown towards Hagrid's because of its operations on there. "How long is it open for, 5 rides a day??" Should be interesting to see their reaction to this one lol. Im so excited for this ride though its got loads and loads and loads of potential.

Just as with screens or anything else they’ll excuse it because it’s Disney. “Well this is more advanced, Hagrid is just a coaster”, etc. Hell we don’t see any complaints about “should open when ready” about the Skyliner do we?

Just as with screens or anything else they’ll excuse it because it’s Disney. “Well this is more advanced, Hagrid is just a coaster”, etc. Hell we don’t see any complaints about “should open when ready” about the Skyliner do we?
No, it is pretty appalling that lack of self awareness amongst its fans. Like its not hard to recognize something you're a fan of screwed up. It just is lol.

Let's not act like Disney is the only one with partisan fans. I'm sure there are plenty who have been extremely forgiving of Hagrid's issues who will not be if ROTR has some.

In any case, Martin seems to imply that the ride could be ready to open well before December 5th, but that date is a corporate mandate which won't be moved up.

Let's not act like Disney is the only one with partisan fans. I'm sure there are plenty who have been extremely forgiving of Hagrid's issues who will not be if ROTR has some.

In any case, Martin seems to imply that the ride could be ready to open well before December 5th, but that date is a corporate mandate which won't be moved up.
Oh of course. Im surprised there isn't more uproar about Terminator being closed for so long with no update on a replacement, but people let it go lol.

Every fan community has these people... Let's not paint with such wide brushes. It's just silly to make everyone opposing teams.

I’m hopeful that it won’t be as bad as Hagrid’s simply because Hagrid’s is susceptible to weather and Rise will not be.

Didn't know where to put this friend made it up, so if they have delays on the ride or problems with opening on time or being down I am sure they won't complain like they did about Hagrid's, and some probably only watched a POV.
So from here if there is a delay its because Chapek is bringing in another IP to fix it and so on. Rise of the Rose of St Olaf. Sorry, one of the moods but make some Wednesday Fun

Attachments

• THE GOLDEN FORCE.jpg
    THE GOLDEN FORCE.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 47
Didn't know where to put this friend made it up, so if they have delays on the ride or problems with opening on time or being down I am sure they won't complain like they did about Hagrid's, and some probably only watched a POV.
So from here if there is a delay its because Chapek is bringing in another IP to fix it and so on. Rise of the Rose of St Olaf. Sorry, one of the moods but make some Wednesday Fun
Leaked photo of Rise of the Resistance

One insider on WDW magic said expect this to be open December 5 and he's VERY excited. The excited part is likely more blind eyes because he/she got to see it early, but hitting the opening date is a good thing for sure.

Hearing some things that make me doubt this ride is going to be anywhere near ready to open on December 5.