D23 Expo 2017 - News & Speculation | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

D23 Expo 2017 - News & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What D23 Parks Announcement are you most excited about?

• Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Details + Model

• Ratataouille Addition to France Pavilion

• Guardians of the Galaxy ride (replacing Universe of Energy)

• Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway (replacing The Great Movie Ride)

• Tron Shanghai Clone addition to Tomorrowland

• Disney Skyliner

• Pixar Pier/Pixar Fest + Paint The Night return

• Marvel Land at DCA

• Star Wars Hotel

• New Theatre on Main Street

Results are only viewable after voting.
If this D23 is literally a couple announcements, I feel DisTwitter will feel completely dejected - not realizing the bigger picture.
I believe we will get a significant tease for "The 50th" with no actual attraction announcements for it.

"Now while all of you wipe the tears from your eyes after that touching version of the Cantina Band Song played by Garden Grove Middle School Recorder Choir, we are pleased to revel just a few details about WDW's 50th Anniversary Celebration. Ring in 2021 with 24 hour New Years Eve Party to start the Celebration with a bang. And while we can't say much, we can tell you that EVERY Disney park around the globe will get an exciting new E Ticket attraction!"

It could be fluff, but at this point; I am willing to believe in Robert at this point.

What I am interested to see tomorrow, is what they announce for Live Action (particluarly Lion King) and for the Theme Parks. I think tomorrow may be big in many way's, but that I must insist to everyone, it won't always have to be about the theme parks.

That was a given in the first place.

If that's the case, will certain threads then be locked then?

Well, it was more of a request for you guys to not take it upon yourselves to do so - let us handle it.

Discussing right now as to whether or not we restrict the ability to create new topics in the Disney forum for the hours around and during the panel.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Just wanted to follow-up on this because I don't think Skip is trying to piss on parades, just being realistic.

6 Resorts, Cruise Line, and DVC stuff in a 90 min presentation, with immediate projects (Reflecting on Avatar, SWL, TSL) taking a good bulk of discussion.

Right. I'm not saying you're not gonna get anything tomorrow...just don't expect everything.

Always assume you're getting less and you'll never be disappointed.:lol:

If we are putting any t trust in the two most consistent insiders on Magic, they seem to indicate these as almost locks for WDW announcement:

Brazil
GotG
Rat
Gondola
Tron
Great Mickey
Edit to add: There was a hint just thrown out that the new spine for Epcot may also be thrown in
With one or two surprises

Marni said one that was to be announced has been pulled but when questioned that it was GotG he stated it was not a project as big as that

Rat is rumored for 2019 along with Mickey and Gotg Brazil 2020 or 2021

I hate speculation

Man, can we get to tomorrow yet?