E3 2018 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

E3 2018

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Man, I hope we get something big from Bethesda this year. It would definitely make up for the lackluster presentation they had last year. I was a bit let down. Also, I know it probably won't happen but an Elder Scrolls VI announcement would be great. :pray:
I’m a simple man. Give me DOOM 2 so I can RIP AND TEAAAAAAAAAR!!!!! :saw:

Also release it on Switch the same day as the other versions, thanks ;)

I’m a simple man. Give me DOOM 2 so I can RIP AND TEAAAAAAAAAR!!!!! :saw:

Also release it on Switch the same day as the other versions, thanks ;)

Betting Bethesda's E3 conference gives details on Wolfenstein 2 for the Switch, Prey DLC (And Switch Port), and announcements of what is next for ID and Bethesda Games Software (Not Elder Scrolls or Fallout from Bethesda).

Reactions: Mike S
Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Bethesda's Pete Hines Promises Variety in E3 2018 Lineup
I couldn’t give you any guesses as to what we’re going to announce and when those games will be out. But I will say, we have a lot of new stuff to talk about at E3. Whether or not folks realize it, this is the hell on Earth time for us with E3. We are in the midst of so much planning and work for all of that content but I’m really excited.

I think we have a lot of stuff that folks are going to like. To my earlier comment, it’s going to be a big mix of stuff that’s all over the place. It’s not going to be like all [one] kind of game or genre. It’s going to be a lot of stuff in a lot of different areas and hopefully, there’s something in there for everybody.
You don’t say :drool:

I'm here, gunning for original IP.

In all seriousness, I do think Bethesda will have Doom 2, something Prey (Prey DLC or perhaps Prey 2), and an original IP to headline, along with new information on Elder Scrolls Online, Wolfenstein Switch, Quake Champions, and some other things to boot.

Allegedly "Starfield" is getting announced this year, but people also said that last year.

I got a feeling Starfield will be announced this year. During the opening of the 2016 conference they teased Wolfenstein 2 and last year there was all the space stuff during the countdown for the start of the conference.

Square Enix has announced that they will be doing a special E3 Showcase at 10 AM PT on the Monday.

With E3 near, I'll post some early predictions:

Microsoft
  • Halo 6 announcement
  • Fable 4 announcement
  • Forza Horizon 3 location/gameplay
  • Crackdown 3 Release Date
  • Ubisoft, EA, and two other parties show off third party titles
  • Indie's get a special exclusive title with similar exclusivity rights like Cuphead

Sony
  • Gameplay for The Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding
  • Dreams release date
  • Rocksteady showcases their new project
  • GT7 announced
  • Third Party gets large presence

Nintendo
  • Super Smash Bros reveals Crash Bandicoot and Ribbon Girl from Arms, with them playable on Showfloor. Also seen in trailer, Odyssey Mario/Peach (new move set for Peach and Mario respectly), BoTW Link/Zelda (Zelda gets sword and Link gets bow),
  • Metroid Prime 4 gets Release Window of 2019 and first gameplay (with more to be saved for Treehouse)
  • Pokemon Crimson and Lapis is announced, November release date and gameplay to be saved for Treehouse, not Gen 8 but rebuilt version of Gen 1 with new pokemon and UltraSun/Moon graphics
  • Fire Emblem Switch announced, gameplay to be saved for Treehouse and with more details to be revealed later
  • Surprise announcement (NEW IP) from Retro or Platinum Games
  • Bayonetta 3 trailer released (No gamplay), with timeline being 2019
  • Fortnite revealed, with STW and BR in fall 2018
  • Two other surprise third party announcements

Last edited:
Square Enix has announced that they will be doing a special E3 Showcase at 10 AM PT on the Monday.

With E3 near, I'll post some early predictions:

Microsoft
  • Halo 6 announcement
  • Fable 4 announcement
  • Forza Horizon 3 location/gameplay
  • Crackdown 3 Release Date
  • Ubisoft, EA, and two other parties show off third party titles
  • Indie's get a special exclusive title with similar exclusivity rights like Cuphead

Sony
  • Gameplay for The Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding
  • Dreams release date
  • Rocksteady showcases their new project
  • GT7 announced
  • Third Party gets large presence

Nintendo
  • Super Smash Bros reveals Crash Bandicoot and Ribbon Girl from Arms, with them playable on Showfloor. Also seen in trailer, Odyssey Mario/Peach (new move set for Peach and Mario respectly), BoTW Link/Zelda (Zelda gets sword and Link gets bow),
  • Metroid Prime 4 gets Release Window of 2019 and first gameplay (with more to be saved for Treehouse)
  • Pokemon Crimson and Lapis is announced, November release date and gameplay to be saved for Treehouse, not Gen 8 but rebuilt version of Gen 1 with new pokemon and UltraSun/Moon graphics
  • Fire Emblem Switch announced, gameplay to be saved for Treehouse and with more details to be revealed later
  • Surprise announcement (NEW IP) from Retro or Platinum Games
  • Bayonetta 3 trailer released (No gamplay), with timeline being 2019
  • Fortnite revealed, with STW and BR in fall 2018
  • Two other surprise third party announcements

No Spring Man as a fighter?