E3 2018 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

E3 2018

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I honestly see Ribbon Girl over Spring Man, as I honestly see him bland.

It'll be both. They'll just be different skins for the same character

In the rumor mill, there lies another rumored list of Nintendo's E3 Showcase, including F-Zero, Punch-Out, Starfox, and more.

Rumor: Alleged Nintendo E3 Leak, Fortnite, F-Zero, & Punch-Out On Switch

There's no chance they show F-Zero and Star Fox if Star Fox is an F-Zero like racing game

Reactions: Mike S
Square Enix has announced that they will be doing a special E3 Showcase at 10 AM PT on the Monday.

With E3 near, I'll post some early predictions:

Microsoft
  • Halo 6 announcement
  • Fable 4 announcement
  • Forza Horizon 3 location/gameplay
  • Crackdown 3 Release Date
  • Ubisoft, EA, and two other parties show off third party titles
  • Indie's get a special exclusive title with similar exclusivity rights like Cuphead

Sony
  • Gameplay for The Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding
  • Dreams release date
  • Rocksteady showcases their new project
  • GT7 announced
  • Third Party gets large presence

Nintendo
  • Super Smash Bros reveals Crash Bandicoot and Ribbon Girl from Arms, with them playable on Showfloor. Also seen in trailer, Odyssey Mario/Peach (new move set for Peach and Mario respectly), BoTW Link/Zelda (Zelda gets sword and Link gets bow),
  • Metroid Prime 4 gets Release Window of 2019 and first gameplay (with more to be saved for Treehouse)
  • Pokemon Crimson and Lapis is announced, November release date and gameplay to be saved for Treehouse, not Gen 8 but rebuilt version of Gen 1 with new pokemon and UltraSun/Moon graphics
  • Fire Emblem Switch announced, gameplay to be saved for Treehouse and with more details to be revealed later
  • Surprise announcement (NEW IP) from Retro or Platinum Games
  • Bayonetta 3 trailer released (No gamplay), with timeline being 2019
  • Fortnite revealed, with STW and BR in fall 2018
  • Two other surprise third party announcements

Just to add to the Microsoft portion: Gears of War 5 was leaked a week ago.

In the rumor mill, there lies another rumored list of Nintendo's E3 Showcase, including F-Zero, Punch-Out, Starfox, and more.

Rumor: Alleged Nintendo E3 Leak, Fortnite, F-Zero, & Punch-Out On Switch
Yoshio Sakamoto has no involvement in Metroid Prime so he wouldn’t be the guest speaker. It would be Kensuke Tanabe who’s already been confirmed to be producing this one like he did the Trilogy.

Also Yoshi’s Flipping Island just doesn’t sound right.

I’m calling fake.

Yup, and that I'm taking the effort to Meta-Screen it.

__

Honestly, I do think we'll see the announcement tomorrow, and that in my own thoughts, I wonder if this will be a true sequel, as I wouldn't see them go through all of this effort for just a remaster/port of Fallout 3 or Fallout 4.

Honestly, I do think we'll see the announcement tomorrow, and that in my own thoughts, I wonder if this will be a true sequel, as I wouldn't see them go through all of this effort for just a remaster/port of Fallout 3 or Fallout 4.

This is exactly how they announced Fallout 4. Teased it 12 days before E3, announced it the next day. ResetEra mods are saying it's not a remaster/port

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
This is exactly how they announced Fallout 4. Teased it 12 days before E3, announced it the next day. ResetEra mods are saying it's not a remaster/port

Iqq.gif

Honestly, I just find it crazy that if this is FoV, that it'd be the shortest amount of time from one mainline Fallout Title to another, since Fallout and Fallout 2.

Just let that sink in for a second, especially as it seems that Obsidian will not have any part in this project.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit