Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
:lol: I know where you're coming from ---- but that's a marketing nightmare. "Remember those houses you hated? Well... this time... is different!"

"Remember your favorites, well that for another year... Come this year and vote for the worst" ;) the icon could be a judge... and a "host" from each house is under trial for being soo bad in years past... I need to stop thinking before bedtime.

They could possibly return it to IOA, all they would need to do is move the sprung tents over to the Jurassic Park backlot, use the carnage warehouse along the 3 soundstage locations, and convert PF and the Dueling Dragons queue which Ive always wished would be turned into a haunt. HHN at IOA again would be so awesome, and there is about the same space as USF and a ton of rides to help with crowd control.

They could possibly return it to IOA, all they would need to do is move the sprung tents over to the Jurassic Park backlot, use the carnage warehouse along the 3 soundstage locations, and convert PF and the Dueling Dragons queue which Ive always wished would be turned into a haunt. HHN at IOA again would be so awesome, and there is about the same space as USF and a ton of rides to help with crowd control.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no Jurassic Park backlot anymore. It's Hogwarts now.

^If HHN returned to IOA they would use the thunderfalls terrace as a haunt location itself. If I am not mistaken there is only room for one haunt back there.

TJ Mannarino - at the last VIP Lounge panel, when asked if HHN would ever return to IOA - did say it would happen one day, "when the time is right". He was definitely referring to a return to both parks though.

If this were to happen, in my opinion, they have to increase the number of attractions. My wish list: 12 houses (either 6 at each park, or 8 at USF and 4 at IOA), 10 scarezones (6 at USF, 4 at IOA), 4 shows (Bill & Ted in current spot, Rocky Horror at Beetlejuice, Brushwood at Toon Lagoon stage, and something new at Animal Actors stage). Attractions open: Hulk, Spidey, Jurassic Park, Forbidden Journey, Dragons, Rockit, Mummy, JAWS, Simpsons, T2:3D.

So you would shut down Mythos to the public for that period of time? Think about it, the reason it was placed where it was at USF was the building was closed and empty... except for the bar they would use. Mythos is used every day and thus would be a bad idea to close it for a history exhibit and chats...

Well HHN is like to go where the money goes and the most money that they gained was the infamous HHN 14 (double park format) so I believe it will happen eventually but i hope not so many houses as one I believe in Quality over Quantity rule. but I think there will be many scarezones like 8 and maybe for houses 8 or 9. And for shows I hope one original show and Bill &Ted as I like Brushwood but let him loose for a while as he only have like 9 stunts/tricks which includes Mr Happy Pants and the Screamer video and for RHPS it's the same show and it doesn't appeal to all general audience but just fans of the film. So I believe that will occupy the 2 empty stages (Toon Lagoon and Fear Factor) and story be about like the son of FEAR(relates to old classic horror movie sequels) or like padawan of FEAR as i think the story is far from over as the LT investigation rolls on and not much we know of FEAR.

i wasn't impressed with bushwoods show, i saw the one at 1:15 and its seemed the people he picked in audience were prepped before the show.

--- Update ---

they should do all the classic horror flicks at universal, then all the new stuff at IOA. Imagine a scare zone in wwohp :)

i wasn't impressed with bushwoods show, i saw the one at 1:15 and its seemed the people he picked in audience were prepped before the show

they should do all the classic horror flicks at universal, then all the new stuff at IOA. Imagine a scare zone in wwohp :)

All magicians have plants, and if the agreement with WB is similar to Seuess, I doubt they could do anything in the WWoHP for HHN.

Classic Horror flicks was essentially just done for HHN 19 with Wolfman, Franky, and Dracula. The Creature from the Black Lagoon sorta got a nod with The Spawning. The only one missing was the Mummy.

So you would shut down Mythos to the public for that period of time? Think about it, the reason it was placed where it was at USF was the building was closed and empty... except for the bar they would use. Mythos is used every day and thus would be a bad idea to close it for a history exhibit and chats...

Well, it's closed daily after lunch anyway.... but yeah, the props would disrupt the daytime hours I guess....