Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
He's talking about @Orlando_United. http://twitter.com/Orlando_United

The news currently posted on it is amazing. "There will be open flames in one of the haunted mazes. Something that has never been done before." My guess is this will be done in Hades. Either way it should be sick.

Thanks, followed. The open flames intrigues me, especially since it apparently got past the legal team. Here's hoping it doesn't turn out like the Mary/Jack airbags and get turned off two weeks in.

Speaking of which... someone ask about Mary!

They stated just now that no monster is off-limits this year, including Bloody Mary. :happy:

While that's encouraging, it doesn't give me much hope. It still saddens me that Mary, the most in-depth (scariest?) of the icons, gets shoved out of the spotlight (in favor of Usher or Storyteller!) due to legal concerns. Still, hopefully she gets a scene for Hallowed Past.

Agreed.

By the way, if anyone is interested, I'm in the chat right now to discuss up the conference call.

Briman just posted on the tweets that its possible B&T might get replaced, I hope its only part of the shows storyline and not permanent.

Very solid conference call, looking forward to this year. I was slightly amused when someone toward the end asked about FEAR's inclusion in-park vs advertising - noting how Usher was "in all of the advertisements" but with "very little park presence", rather than the other way around! In any a case, I guess FEAR will be in both, so we have that to look forward to.

It would be pretty cool if the TV ad is the same voiceover on the video online....do you guys think its the same guy who plays the caretaker? I forgot his name off the top of my head.