Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It would be pretty cool if the TV ad is the same voiceover on the video online....do you guys think its the same guy who plays the caretaker? I forgot his name off the top of my head.

His name is Bryce Ward. it very well may be him. if i'm not mistaken, he's also the usher.

Just a heads up for those of you with HHN site issues, I just checked out the HHN site on my computer that was 404 Forbidden from the site and it is now working for me. It should be working for everyone now.

Check your LAN settings and make sure you have the settings auto detected and not through a proxy. It also could be that the servers are crashing cause so many people are on there :lol:

Check your LAN settings and make sure you have the settings auto detected and not through a proxy. It also could be that the servers are crashing cause so many people are on there :lol:

It's very odd. It's been doing it for almost 2 weeks but only on one of my two computers. :shrug:

I knew I had seen the ZombieGeddon artwork before...

zombies.jpg

THEY THINK THEY CAN FOOL US BY FLIPPING THE IMAGE UPSIDE! WELL THINK AGAIN HHN! :p

Read this on Orlando Sentinle.
One of the haunted houses will have an element of humor. ”There is one house that has more of a comedic tone to it,” Aiello says. “But it’s not the house you’re thinking of. I’m not going to say which one.”
I'm guessing the humor house will be ZombieGeddon, just look at the name. But I could be wrong. Thoughts.

Read this on Orlando Sentinle.

I'm guessing the humor house will be ZombieGeddon, just look at the name. But I could be wrong. Thoughts.

I figured ZombieGeddon as the humor house from the very beginning --- but now I'm wondering what he means by "not the house you're thing of." Which house does he think we're thinking of? :lol: Psychoscareapy had humor as well.

I'm not sure what to think of this years Psycoscareapy. Is it going to be paranormal like Legendary Truth (which would be odd having two of the same right next to each other) or more like the older houses with the inmates taking over the asylum sort of thing. If it's the first then the house seems really disapointing. And with Jack being a figure of Psychoscareapy will he make an appearance?