Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Stranger Things

I would probably say yes though, but I expect more of creepy settings or what not. I really find it hard to find child actors playing in the HHN roles, especially very late at night. Mostly adult characters like Joyce Byers and Jim Hopper. I can't imagine kids working late as night as far as 1:30 am just to entertain some guests.
They don't hire minors for HHN. You have to be 18 to audition.

I wonder if they'll show the experiments on Eleven since those were very disturbing scenes.

Definitely will have:
Lab (the very opening scene, in particular)
Christmas lights scene
Upside Down Herrington pool
Forest (specifically the scene where a certain character is trapped in tree portal)
Classroom (likely finale)

I figure while we're waiting for more, we should speculate scenes.

I mean...they DID kinda look like the Shining twins...but it's not like they were scary. Why wasn't Jack in Altars of Horror again?

Jack was not out because they wore masks inside the mazes. The mask wouldn't look good outside. The Shining twins actually surprised me that they allowed them to interact with guests. Usually face characters don't walk with guests or get to close so that you don't see any changes in appearance.
For the most part, face characters in ST will not be up on your face and just scare you or act or whatever and go back to their boo hole.

Jack was not out because they wore masks inside the mazes. The mask wouldn't look good outside. The Shining twins actually surprised me that they allowed them to interact with guests. Usually face characters don't walk with guests or get to close so that you don't see any changes in appearance.
For the most part, face characters in ST will not be up on your face and just scare you or act or whatever and go back to their boo hole.
The Jacks in Orlando weren't wearing masks.

Also what? Face characters don't interact with guests? At HHN?

The Jacks in Orlando weren't wearing masks.

Also what? Face characters don't interact with guests? At HHN?

By face characters I mean non-mask wearing characters (which are very few). And the Jacks in Orlando had heavy amounts of make up to let them look good in mazes. In the zones all the sweat by the end of the night will make the Jacks look weird.

By face characters I mean non-mask wearing characters (which are very few). And the Jacks in Orlando had heavy amounts of make up to let them look good in mazes. In the zones all the sweat by the end of the night will make the Jacks look weird.
Yeah that makes sense about the Jacks, their foreheads made them look like Neanderthals :lol:

However there are quite a few face characters in the zones:
A ton of people in Trick 'r Treat
Shining Twins
AHS Satan
AHS Butcher
the AvED characters after they removed the old woman
soldiers in Invasion!

Yeah that makes sense about the Jacks, their foreheads made them look like Neanderthals :lol:

However there are quite a few face characters in the zones:
A ton of people in Trick 'r Treat
Shining Twins
AHS Satan
AHS Butcher
the AvED characters after they removed the old woman
soldiers in Invasion!

Face characters like popular IP characters.

Seems like there's not much going on in the Orlando spec community right now, and I've had this question in my head since Stranger things was announced. The main creatures of the show, Demogorgons, are huge monsters that can open their faces to expose quite a few teeth and such. Do you think A&D will bring these creatures to live in the house with a costume or more of the Xenomorph approach, with detailed controlled puppets and animatronics?

This should just be in the ST thread, but I agree with TP4L.

Primarily, a mixture of both, for both Hollywood and Orlando, and that the full suit will be used for wide scenes.

I mean...they DID kinda look like the Shining twins...but it's not like they were scary. Why wasn't Jack in Altars of Horror again?

Copyrights, I assume. If it wasn't such an issue, the signage for the maze would have been his face in the bathroom door. They also couldn't use his voice.

Is Fireball a new code name?