HHN 28: Stranger Things | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 28: Stranger Things

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nope.

It features scenes from both seasons.

Where did you read this? Pretty sure (like 100%) they tweeted themselves that it was just season 1 for this year.

Would seem downright stupid to waste 1 and 2 in one year. Thought you were a veteran bro.

Attachments

• E8EDDCE6-E1E1-4521-ABAF-2C2058B3347E.png
    E8EDDCE6-E1E1-4521-ABAF-2C2058B3347E.png
    750.8 KB · Views: 46
I was a bit meh on season 1, also. I really dug 2. Except episode 7.

I feel like they were trying to open doors to an idea for ST3 with Episode 7 but it fell so flat. But yeah Season 2 > Season 1 solely because S1 is mostly background info until the back half

Where did you read this? Pretty sure (like 100%) they tweeted themselves that it was just season 1 for this year.

Would seem downright stupid to waste 1 and 2 in one year. Thought you were a veteran bro.

I would be shocked if they didn't have a Multi-Year contract in lock, similar to how American Horror Story and The Walking Dead have had multi-year contracts (with AHS's still going).

As for if they'll use S2, I have heard they are only using Season 1.

I like S2, but I feel it gets a little too derivative of S1 at times. Fortunately, it doesn't go as far as to be a retread. I give S1 a 9/10 and S2 a 7/10.

Episode 7 was a test for the spin off they are probably going to make haha

There is a ton of potential for some neat gags in this house
Potential...

It’s a single haunted house. I hope everyone keeps some realistic expectations.

Hm. I'm surprised by this, was very much expecting it would get SS 19. At HHN 24, FDTD's entrance was at the front of the park but in SS22. Could be the case here?

If not, who knows what would get its own regular-size stage. If it happens, maybe Poltergeist with the large sets that would be required?

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Hm. I'm surprised by this, was very much expecting it would get SS 19. At HHN 24, FDTD's entrance was at the front of the park but in SS22. Could be the case here?

If not, who knows what would get its own regular-size stage. If it happens, maybe Poltergeist with the large sets that would be required?
19 wasn't initially planned on being used, and 21 is getting Deal or No Deal.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts