Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Stranger Things

My main question as to how a costume will be done, is how it could be hard to have convincing costumes that SAs can see well out of. Anyone familiar with costume design have any insight?

My main question as to how a costume will be done, is how it could be hard to have convincing costumes that SAs can see well out of. Anyone familiar with costume design have any insight?

There was a video I saw a while back of a guy who made a realistic Demogorgan costume where the mouth was able to open and close, I could definitely see Universal doing that as well. Probably gonna be puppets in here too

Edit - Found the link:

IMO, it's a lame effect that doesn't really fit in with how fantastically themed the rest of HHN (Orlando) is.

Honestly, it's an effect that works extremely well done right, where applied best.

I get the vibe we will not see the Vortex Tunnel for ST, but that I don't rule it out for other mazes.

What I am curious, is if they'll use screens for Stranger Things, as I can get why.

Honestly, it's an effect that works extremely well done right, where applied best.

I get the vibe we will not see the Vortex Tunnel for ST, but that I don't rule it out for other mazes.

What I am curious, is if they'll use screens for Stranger Things, as I can get why.
I've only seen it in the Chance house, and it felt like I was at a bad Howl o' Scream house

I've only seen it in the Chance house, and it felt like I was at a bad Howl o' Scream house

Chance’s house it made a little bit of sense going “into Chance’s Mind”; IMO it’s best used in more surreal houses like Asylum in Wonderland(IMO it’s best use), The In Between, and Afterline(bad house but the vortex made sense).

I’m also curious about this too, mostly I’m wondering if the kids of the Hawkins AV Club may show up in screens. The thing I’m most excited about though is the potential effects they’ll do with Eleven

I don't usually get excited for IP stuff since im not the biggest horror movie fan, but this has me excited. I power watched season 1 and 2 on a whim a few weeks before the announcement having no idea this would be coming to HHN so was a nice surprise.