Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 220 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They're filming on location for promos today
Is it possible the walls are only down temporarily for filming and will go back up tonight? Lots of people are heading over expecting softs to start today after Midway's posts on Facebook and the UOAP group. I'm not so quick to jump though.

Yeah our team member previews have been announced that will be soon but not a date yet so sorry until those the sorts will be after. We don't have much longer to wait guys!!!

I'm guessing you're not a today show fan.

poor al.

107.gif

Reactions: Joel
Is it possible the walls are only down temporarily for filming and will go back up tonight? Lots of people are heading over expecting softs to start today after Midway's posts on Facebook and the UOAP group. I'm not so quick to jump though.

I don't believe they are down temporarily, they've had crews cleaning the area all today.

I don't think Midway were jumping the gun, they basically just said walls are down so we can expect softs/previews soon. If people take that as today that isn't their fault tbh.

Thank you for using the brain and getting at what we were saying! Never said softs were going to be today lol.