Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Finally rode this today and loved it, it really is a nice little ride, well paced with no boring parts and an appropriate level of wetness. Also, it is not true that when you board backwards you will face forward going down the drop, there are two possibilities, either you will be in the exact same position as when boarded, or in the exact opposite, same for when you arrive in the station again.

Reactions: therock
Finally rode this today and loved it, it really is a nice little ride, well paced with no boring parts and an appropriate level of wetness. Also, it is not true that when you board backwards you will face forward going down the drop, there are two possibilities, either you will be in the exact same position as when boarded, or in the exact opposite, same for when you arrive in the station again.
Interesting...I was told it was very specific that the seats always were pointed the same way. Hmmm, I'll have to ask my friend who works there.

Interesting...I was told it was very specific that the seats always were pointed the same way. Hmmm, I'll have to ask my friend who works there.
The orientation of the raft is specific, but back and front are interchangeable. I know one of the reasons is the entrance and exit of the raft, so they just need those oriented properly. I think why this also happens with the lift, is because there probably are grooves or something for the raft so it can't flip or anything. But anyway I did it 4 times, always either same position in the re-orientation or exact opposite, so front and back can change but will always be one of those.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad Dog and Teebin
Here's my update from today's grand opening: Infinity Falls Raft Ride Now Open at SeaWorld Orlando – Orlando ParkStop

Was fun getting to chat with @Brian G. today and hang out with all the famous bloggers! The ride is great, especially considering its small footprint. Awesome, smooth drop. I enjoyed my food from the newly renovated restaurant too. The only disappointment was the shiny new (and bigger) Passholder Lounge now has no windows to let in any natural light - and, more importantly, no more Coke Freestyle machines, only regular fountain sodas! Can you believe it! Otherwise, everything is pretty great.

IMG_5873.jpg

IMG_5889.jpg

IMG_5736.jpg

IMG_5756.jpg

IMG_5764.jpg

IMG_5773.jpg

IMG_5758.jpg

IMG_5811.jpg

IMG_5806.jpg

IMG_5626.jpg

IMG_5825.jpg

IMG_5743.jpg

IMG_5591.jpg

Did they ever have Coke Freestyle machines in there? I only went in once right before it closed and they only had the regular fountains
The front room of the lounge had Freestyle, the one with windows and a door to the private porch, which we also no longer have. There was a phone charging station in there as well, which is also now gone. The back room had regular fountains only. I wonder if that day the front room was closed.

That front room has been converted to regular guest dining space now. And a new addition was made to Passholder Lounge using previously backstage space.

Reactions: gabe3235
Here's my update from today's grand opening: Infinity Falls Raft Ride Now Open at SeaWorld Orlando – Orlando ParkStop

Was fun getting to chat with @Brian G. today and hang out with all the famous bloggers! The ride is great, especially considering its small footprint. Awesome, smooth drop. I enjoyed my food from the newly renovated restaurant too. The only disappointment was the shiny new (and bigger) Passholder Lounge now has no windows to let in any natural light - and, more importantly, no more Coke Freestyle machines, only regular fountain sodas! Can you believe it! Otherwise, everything is pretty great.

IMG_5873.jpg

IMG_5889.jpg

IMG_5736.jpg

IMG_5756.jpg

IMG_5764.jpg

IMG_5773.jpg

IMG_5758.jpg

IMG_5811.jpg

IMG_5806.jpg

IMG_5626.jpg

IMG_5825.jpg

IMG_5743.jpg

IMG_5591.jpg
Good. Coke is by far my favorite beverage, and regular Coke from the Freestyle machines always tastes like strawberry coke. I avoid them any time possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristopherSE
Good. Coke is by far my favorite beverage, and regular Coke from the Freestyle machines always tastes like strawberry coke. I avoid than any time possible.
My wife agrees with you. She’ll avoid certain restaurants now because they have them. I actually like the weirder flavor sodas from them, but my Coke Zero tastes weird I agree.

Reactions: Disneyhead
My wife agrees with you. She’ll avoid certain restaurants now because they have them. I actually like the weirder flavor sodas from them, but my Coke Zero tastes weird I agree.
When we go to McD or something, my daughter will take a cup and mix all the different fountain sodas together :) Now that is freestyle lol

Reactions: Alicia
If you got sprayed on Infinity Falls yesterday morning, it was probably me and Alex from Best of Orlando's channel, filming this fun video. Sorry, y'all!

I'm disappointed that there are no more windows in the pass holder lounge. That was the nicest part of the lounge for me. :(
Yea, agreed. You could enter the lounge, grab your free soda, and then exit through the doors by the soda fountain into the newly refreshed dining area of the restaurant. There you can sit by the windows that were once part of the lounge.

Can i film on infinity falls? Camera has a strap
I know for the media event they didn’t care what we brought on. Not sure about normal operation. They will at least warn you that your camera will get wet. There are no locker requirements for the ride or anything.

(Maybe don’t take it out of your pocket until the ride starts if you’re unsure, but I didn’t tell you that.)

I know for the media event they didn’t care what we brought on. Not sure about normal operation. They will at least warn you that your camera will get wet. There are no locker requirements for the ride or anything.

(Maybe don’t take it out of your pocket until the ride starts if you’re unsure, but I didn’t tell you that.)
It has a water proof pouch;)