Next Attraction To Go? | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

Next Attraction To Go?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So, what facade might we get? I have absolutely no idea what they have planned but below is what I would love to see.

Lee+Lawrie+GE+entrance.jpg

And this interior:
American_Progress_-_Jose_Maria_Sert,_photo_by_Jaime_Ardiles-Arce.jpg

And around the corner, facing the concert area:
NBC_Studios_entrance_2.jpg

I'm so confused. I feel like i'm reading a thread on the Illuminati or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Are we talking about a Fast and Furious attraction replacing twister with two Soarin' type simulation theaters?

I'm hearing that Fallon/Tonight has been moved to a back burner so Twister may have received a stay of execution (for now).

I would bet shelved. And could this because they want to push out nintendoland for 2017? Do we know if nintendoland will be phases or not?

Is it shelved or off the table for good?

No, and now that is a problem for me. I had such "high" hopes but it is turning out to be a piece of old school junk.

*turns to universal creative*

"Are you guys fing serious?!?!?! That is the best you can come up with in this day and age? Comcast execs, where in hell are you?!?! YOU APPROVED THAT 'RIDE' SYSTEM?"

I am frantically angry that they should be so lax. Ugh!

Mud is gonna fly from your geek/fan base.