Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It is probably that fine line of do we think it will be massively popular and over order or just have a modest stock and see what happens.

I wonder if it's just a hot item with the hardcore pixie dusters and they'll just fly off the shelves for the first couple of months that APs have access to them. I can understand them being popular with kids but I wouldn't see them needing a heavy ongoing supply for that.

I wonder if it's just a hot item with the hardcore pixie dusters and they'll just fly off the shelves for the first couple of months that APs have access to them. I can understand them being popular with kids but I wouldn't see them needing a heavy ongoing supply for that.
I thought they were really cool on video until I saw them in person and how they worked. It looked like a cheap toy in person that would be fun to play with for an hour and then it would get forgot about.

Every time I see someone walking around WDW with one or their shoulder I just find it obnoxious for some reason. It's almost as bad as the runners who walk around wearing the medals all week after the race. We get it, you spent money...

Reactions: Joel
It reminds me of the Made with Magic hats hats from a while ago. I think they still sell them. They were originally so popular they sold out, but they eventually became very hard to sell.

If it's anything like the Frozen dresses, this will be a nightmare for CM's. They constantly had restocking issues for us and every day was some mom screaming at me because her daughter wanted to be Elsa and how is it possible that thousands of other moms want the same thing? And of course, we only would vaguely know when we were getting shipments but had no clue what would be in those shipments. And no, there's not more "in the back." :bang: I'm wishing the Pandora clan all the luck in the world, right now.

I thought they were really cool on video until I saw them in person and how they worked. It looked like a cheap toy in person that would be fun to play with for an hour and then it would get forgot about.

Every time I see someone walking around WDW with one or their shoulder I just find it obnoxious for some reason. It's almost as bad as the runners who walk around wearing the medals all week after the race. We get it, you spent money...
Kids love them! I waited in a long line to get into Windtraders yesterday. Every family was waiting in line for at least one of their kids to get a "baby dragon." Kids see them on other kids shoulders and get jealous. The more they sell the more they sell. Girls like them to take care of them and boys like them because they're like dragons. It's a perfect souvenir. It's going to be popular for years if you ask me. Maybe not as popular as it is this early, but it'll always be a big seller for sure.

If it's anything like the Frozen dresses, this will be a nightmare for CM's. They constantly had restocking issues for us and every day was some mom screaming at me because her daughter wanted to be Elsa and how is it possible that thousands of other moms want the same thing? And of course, we only would vaguely know when we were getting shipments but had no clue what would be in those shipments. And no, there's not more "in the back." :bang: I'm wishing the Pandora clan all the luck in the world, right now.
That is hilarious.

Kids love them! I waited in a long line to get into Windtraders yesterday. Every family was waiting in line for at least one of their kids to get a "baby dragon." Kids see them on other kids shoulders and get jealous. The more they sell the more they sell. Girls like them to take care of them and boys like them because they're like dragons. It's a perfect souvenir. It's going to be popular for years if you ask me. Maybe not as popular as it is this early, but it'll always be a big seller for sure.
I've already got the dragon set in my budget when I take my niece. I saw the pictures of them and was like, "yeah, there's no way around it. I'm gonna have to buy one." Great review/info btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if it's because it's brand new or what, but Pandora shirts are also showing up in the parks fairly often.

I'd say they're as common as Figment shirts at this point.