Port of Entry Bridge | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Port of Entry Bridge

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey guys! I've always wanted to go up to the bridge and this year I finally got to do it!
Let me back track for a moment though. Last year when I tried I got to the double doors at the top of the stairs and realized it was locked. I still managed to get some great pictures from the little window there.
Here are a few:
P1060547.jpg

P1060548.jpg

Eventually a security guard came by and told me "this isn't a guest area." Although I was freaking out inside, I just calmly apologized and walked out.

This year however was much different. I was with my friend and I had mentioned how it was sometimes possible to get onto the bridge. We go inside the Navigator's Club and lo and behold the doors are open!
I had not been that excited in a long time! I was literally pacing in both amazement and fear! I snapped a couple of pics above the lobby of Confisco Grille:
DSC00554.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

Some from the balcony looking at Hogwarts:
DSC00558.jpg

DSC00559.jpg

and finally some from the bridge:
DSC00562.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00563.jpg

DSC00560.jpg

I also managed to take a video which I'll have to edit and upload one of these days. It shows me going through the doors and right onto the bridge and then some panning.
If you can make it up there I highly suggest it and like someone mentioned, the worst that they'll do is ask you to leave.

Have fun and keep exploring!

Those photos look great! It's so nice to take some memorable photos of the park from a higher-up perspective :) I really hope the door's unlocked when we go :)

This is quite interesting. These are the kind of secrets I love. It makes me wonder though what exactly this area is used for. You would think if it was off limits they would post signs or at least make sure to keep the gate closer and / or locked. None the less, I will have to attempt a view of this myself when I head to the parks this month.

You can look up at a balcony of the Navigators Club from the lobby of Confiscos? I never knew this. Were you able to get into all the rooms up there such as the turret with the funny angled blinds?

You can look up at a balcony of the Navigators Club from the lobby of Confiscos? I never knew this. Were you able to get into all the rooms up there such as the turret with the funny angled blinds?

Yes part of the Navigator's club overlooks the lobby of Confiscos.
If you're talking about the building just to the left of the bridge (if you're looking at the navigators club sign) no I was not able to get in there.

Last edited:
I got up there yesterday and today. The gate was unlocked but the door to the bridge wasnt so I unlocked it and went up anyway. Got some great pics and video that I will post next week (Im on my ipod cause my laptop sucks) a duck posed for me in one picture haha

Well too bad for them because I wanted pictures! ;) if they wanted me out they should have locked the gate haha. I only get to go to Universal about Twice a year so I wanted to do something different. All they could do is tell me to leave...big whoop