Port of Entry Bridge | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Port of Entry Bridge

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I suppose the worst thing that happens is someone tells you the area is private and you are asked to leave. It's not like you're breaking in.

Still I wont do it lol

Right, that's pretty much all they can do. Well, only if it's all unlocked.

Well too bad for them because I wanted pictures! ;) if they wanted me out they should have locked the gate haha. I only get to go to Universal about Twice a year so I wanted to do something different. All they could do is tell me to leave...big whoop

Actually, so long as the door is locked, you can be banned from the parks. If it's locked, they have justified reason for you not to be there.

It was unlocked today.

See, then you're in good shape. :lol:

Right, that's pretty much all they can do. Well, only if it's all unlocked.

Actually, so long as the door is locked, you can be banned from the parks. If it's locked, they have justified reason for you not to be there.

Well if they said something I would just tell them the door was unlocked before I went up there. They would never know if another guest unlocked it or not. I would just lie to them because there are so many people there that they would never know who unlocked the door.

Heh heh. The cameras don't have to be anywhere near by for you to be seen. For example, one of the cameras for Royal Pacific Resort's beach is mounted on top of one of Dr. Doom's towers. Mark my words: Pretty much everywhere you go in the parks, you are being watched.

Last edited:
Is it ok to if it is unlocked? I'd like to take some photos from that view point, but don't want to if it's not actually allowed and risks us being thrown out :(

Is it ok to if it is unlocked? I'd like to take some photos from that view point, but don't want to if it's not actually allowed and risks us being thrown out :(

Yeah its Ok. All they can do is tell you that you can't be up there. Just say you didn't know, then leave politely. Go back later and try again! I unlocked the door because it was easy and I doubt they would realize it was locked.

If they try to just keep lying and say the door was unlocked and plus there's not a sign that says "no trespassing!" :thumbs: So it seems like an unrestricted place to go if you ask me!

Last edited:
Pics from the Bridge when I was there last week:

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

Reactions: mantaguy
Great pics IOA Explorer.

IMG_0513.jpg

I just cannot believe it! So many times at IOA and did not know this area existed!!

This is the best kept secret I've ever heard of IOA.

Besides the unlocking part those were awesome pictures IOA Explorer, next time I go im going to ask the employees at the Confisco if Im allowed to go beyond the doors, being that it technically is in the Confisco. Oh and the camera at the top of Dr. Doom is so cool, its so advanced and high up they can even view Seaworld!