The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd imagine the bathrooms were closed because of the heavy rains or something of the like. Theme Parks don't like to close bathrooms. I'm sure they'll get a retheme when Potter comes about, though.

Knowing the general public someone probably crapped all over the floor and walls. Yeah I'm not joking it literally happens EVERYDAY!

Oh yes I know it happens I use to work retail. The stuff that goes on in some of those bathrooms lol.

^ Oh ok then yes you have earned your stripes :lol: Personally I think everyone should have to work either retail or food industry in there lifetime to gain a full understanding on just how jacked up the general public is. Sorry to derail the topic btw.

Gross and I will raise you one, someone took a dump in the sink last year next to Twister.

OMG we need a POOP in the Parks thread stat :lol:

Seriously though for the sake of everyone else :focus:

^ Oh ok then yes you have earned your stripes :lol: Personally I think everyone should have to work either retail or food industry in there lifetime to gain a full understanding on just how jacked up the general public is. Sorry to derail the topic btw.
If you have ever had to clean womens rooms you know...

Reactions: Andy
1 more LOL. When I worked at Target someone decided it would be funny to draw the Target bullseye on the wall with a used tampon.

Did anyone else ever think we would have a major expansion to Potter in Orlando before we had Disney's answer to Potter?

I always thought Universal just had it cocked in the gun. I'm pretty sure they were quite excited to get it started, but until they saw the funds roll in and the local tourism economy reincarnate itself, they just had it ready to be shot out. And even though I always had this in the back of my mind, I was quite upset at first because of how widespread the whole theme would be throughout the resort. And then I thought about what it could be and I shut myself up. :lol:

I always thought Universal just had it cocked in the gun. I'm pretty sure they were quite excited to get it started, but until they saw the funds roll in and the local tourism economy reincarnate itself, they just had it ready to be shot out. And even though I always had this in the back of my mind, I was quite upset at first because of how widespread the whole theme would be throughout the resort. And then I thought about what it could be and I shut myself up. :lol:

Yea I see a lot of people complaining about Harry Potter and how it's taking over Universal. I had never seen the movies or read the books up until I went into WWoHP. So knowing absolutely nothing about it I was completely stunned. And for Universal to spread this out especially with the success it had in 2010 I think is a stroke of genius. Everyone complains Universal is old and out dated but gets the money to revamp itself and yet people still complain :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.