Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Amity Demolition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 5 years the only ones that will be complaining are those who are still resting on laurels. Oh please don't be resting on laurels still!

I don't think there's a better way to get into Potter now that the movies and books are all out than to go into WWoHP cold, honestly.

And I've never had a problem with the much-exaggerated "Potter takeover" but I might be a tiny bit biased. :lol:

I had absolutely no dreams or foresight of Potter going to the studio side. When it was brought up some time ago with a train between the two.. I thought everyone was dreaming... thought it was a silly notion. Mostly because I took it so literally... especially the train... was thinking MK kind of thing. Also, I was short sighted/naive regarding cost vs. return.

So I wonder if all this rain has slowed the water process down lol

I'd like to see how much water is in the waterfront pits they've dug right now.

I am sure they are all pumped out. Good construction companies are always maintain a few on site watching pumps in Florida to maintain what they have done so far. By this I mean additional sump pumps and not the dewatering system.

I think it's you I just logged off the computer and now using an iPad and everything is working fine. Is the ss44 update doing the same thing?

Is it just me or is the page formation meesed up?
Can't view all the text or pics... even if i resize the zoom.

That's better than I can do. The page won't even load for me!!! Nor will the main site page. It all worked for me a couple of days ago.

I can't see the updates. :jaw: I'll try them on the laptop and wife's system when I get home.

From this evening,

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.