The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 176 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A fairly reputable poster on the WDWMagic forums is claiming that the latest buzz is that this will be a Hogsmede expansion, not Zelda.

Take it as you will, I still think it’s going to be Zelda.

• Wow
Reactions: RedButton
A fairly reputable poster on the WDWMagic forums is claiming that the latest buzz is that this will be a Hogsmede expansion, not Zelda.

Take it as you will, I still think it’s going to be Zelda.
Looked up the thread and that would be an insane amount of HP in that park (and this coming from a big HP fan). They need to be expanding Diagon Alley, not Hogsmeade... give me a St. Mungo's Body Wars, dang it!

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Feeling a colossal sized one of these:

press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

I mean, there’s already a LOT of Potter as is between the three parks. I feel like they’ve done all they possibly could with Hogsmede, at least used the best possible ideas.

HAS to be Zelda. I would argue Zelda is bigger than Potter.
I agree. Potter is very popular but seems to be trapped with millennials and is losing some of its mass popularity. Zelda is on the upswing and has massive cross-generational appeal from 1986 to 2023. It seems that Zelda has gone from niche to massive mainstream, while Potter has slowly begun to do the opposite. I’m not saying that Potter is unpopular, but I think that Zelda would absolutely blow it out of the water!