The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 267 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo...

Not sure if it's Candyman, the font for Candyman is more "angled" (looks like a honeycomb) while this is more square. Couple of other things it could be...

- Invisible Man
- Blumhouse
- The Grudge
- A Quiet Place (IMO this looks closest)

Shot in the dark, but when using a generator for the font "binder style", which is seemingly the same one as the poster for Silence of the Lambs, in all caps, this is what you get
1586829158084.png
It's less bold than on the map, but the shapes and size of the letters is basically the same.

my biggest concern with silence of the lambs isn’t the scares because that really doesn’t seem to be a problem. my issue is whether or not they’ll alter buffalo bill. as great as the film is, it hasn’t exactly...aged well in particular parts.

If we're going off fonts.... maybe Psycho?
I think that's a winner
0*jEtio7VysCH6fpPV

Reactions: Kadath
I don't see them doing The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, that'd be out of nowhere and since it's a Big IP, TCM 2 wasn't really as big as the first one although it was a classic good sequel. Hopefully they'd do a Titans house in the future and feature TCM 2 Leatherface and Choptop and so forth but I don't see it coming, as for Silence, its been so long wanting it to the event, it's one of those films that I could see work as a house especially at the little bit in All Nite at 16, I'd really like to see how they would pull it off and how they'd pull off the scenes as for Buffalo Bill, I don't think they would alter anything with him, they didn't alter anything with Otis and Spaulding and Baby last year in House, it seems like it would be fine.

I think that's a winner
0*jEtio7VysCH6fpPV

Looked it up and found Compacta to be the font used. It's a pretty close match. That being said, I don't think Psycho is the secret IP.

Screenshot_17.pngScreenshot_20.png

Also, I really feel like ThemeParkCritic took the fun out of the mystery by tweeting that out.

Last edited:
My thoughts looking at Pumpkin Original makes me think of maybe them making Twisted Traditions a house? I mean the scarezone was really good in central park and had a good really theme and story to it like GGs last year, that scarezone would make a good house to and have the Cathedral in the house and have it be the facade would be pretty cool too. Just a thought.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Hi I am Chris Hardwick and I would like to on behalf of Universal Studios to announce that The Talking Dead will be coming to HHN Orlando and Hollywood! Use #DeadLive on twitter or call 1-800DeadLive to get inside scoop on what's to come in this house. XD

Every year they'd show the cast of TWD coming to HHN Hollywood to see the maze, they'd bring along Chris and he'd say he wanted a Talking Dead maze.. Glad to see he finally got his wish :lol::lol::lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Pedro Navarro
Status
Not open for further replies.