Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing that the SS queues will work like this:

SS23-south: Queue in music courtyard, through west side of SS22, exit in courtyard by Fallon bathrooms.
SS23-north: Queue in Fallon, where SS24-east normally is, exit see above.
SS24-east: Queue where ST was last year, but goes to east side of 24 instead of into 25, exit same as last year.
SS24-west: Same as last year on both queue and exit.

First time since 2003 that 22 will not be used.

So we're still stuck at Rob Thompson?

Last edited:
The last correct step appears to br iZombie.
I agree. iZombie appears to be the stepping stone. We just haven’t found the next part of it, yet.

I though I had something with my Silence guess. iZombie’s biggest difference between most zombie shows/movies is that fact that the zombies actually crave and eat human brains.

Rob Thomas
iZombie (TV Show)
Josh Kramon (iZombie and also The Nightmare Room composer)
The Nightmare Room (RL Stine adaptation)
Goosebumps

The Haunting series would be amazing. Was bummed it didn’t come in 29, so I wonder if it were to come whether it would be Hill House + Bly Manor or just Hill House.

The Haunting series would be amazing. Was bummed it didn’t come in 29, so I wonder if it were to come whether it would be Hill House + Bly Manor or just Hill House.

Not surprising--WD and ST had two year gaps between premiering and showing up at the event.

Anyway, if this is true, I am very, VERY pleased. HoHH was a truly dark, moody, gothic, subtle, grand, beautiful, and incredibly tragic story. An IP truly worthy of the 30th. :)

Last edited:
And there you go.

I will say, this was my prediction back on Feb 23 when we were discussing what would be the first house announced: Halloween Horror Nights 30 Speculation Thread

Anyway, here is the updated list (added in my first 4 guesses already). I gave a *** to people who "nailed it" on the exact breakdown. I also gave @Taylor13 an assist for the last clue because it was so difficult. I don't want to get into a thing where everyone gets an assist for getting a portion of the clue - this was a one-off as we were absolutely stuck for days and had made zero progress on it. So, here's the list.

Legacy Clues 3-12.png

Last edited:
No rest for the weary.

Your new clue.

View attachment 11817

Some background that might help everyone.

* Phineas and Ferb
* Character is Perry the Platypus
* This is a "special" clip in that it is one of a few original clips which do not appear in any known episode but are shown in "clip shows"

Now, I BELIEVE this exact clip was taken from THIS website (not 100% sure though): Tri-State Gazette/Issue 43

So, there's some basic info for you fine folks to run with.

MY FIRST ATTEMPTS AT A GUESSES
* Obviously we have no letter (H, Z, etc.) or shortcut. So we're working from a blank slate at this point.
* Given that, I'm going to go with the "most likely" direction, which is an "H" with a date and/or location clue.

* This issue was released on May 1, 2011.
* A huge event took place on that date - Osama Bin Laden was killed.
* Zero Dark Thirty was a movie about the killing of Bin Laden.
* Jason Clarke, Jessica Chastain, and Harold Perrineau all starred in Zero Dark Thirty.

MY 3 GUESSES FROM THIS LINE OF THINKING
* Jason Clarke also starred in Pet Semetary (2018).
* Jessica Chastain also starred in IT-Chapter 2 (which would undoubtedly contain IT-Chapter 1 as well if true).
* Harold Perrineau also starred in 28 Weeks Later (which would undoubtedly contain 28 Days Later as well if true).

***** EDIT: ONE MORE GUESS BEFORE I GO TO BED
* Phineas and Ferb clue
* Phineas and Ferb had a "horror" episode called "Terrifying Tri-State Trilogy Of Terror"
* "Terrifying Tri-State Trilogy Of Terror" was released on October 5, 2013
* A movie called "Scarecrow" was also released on October 5, 2013
* ANSWER: Scarecrow: The Reaping Sequel/Return

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.