The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also if we are on an enchanted bench, who are we do believe is pioleting this thing? If my question seems confusing, in DINOSAUR @ AK the Time Rover is driven via remote control by the scientist... Who is flying our bench?

Well hermonie enchants the bench, so magic is piloting our journey. I may be wrong though.

Well, I can't post about the Island without it being misconstrued, but I can post that no matter what, I'm still very excited and I'm hoping any day now we'll hear about softs.

Mostly, I want to just let the Universal team know that we're ready, excited and can't wait to experience what you guys have labored so lovingly over. Bring The Wizarding World of Harry Potter on AND Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey!!!!!

Teebin thanks for the good laugh sounds like you know some of my friends lol.

But Scott thanks again for everything & if anyone wants to share any riddles,quizzes,poems or other wonders you can PM or IM me.

I mean really it doesn't matter now if we ramble on because in a few weeks there's no stopping of the flood of info where FJ will be running like mad lol

Thanks! I uploaded it to Flickr but I don't seem to see that link you are talking about.

Actually no I just found it! Thank You!

Well I'll be checking my early warning system for softs..if in May would be great to catch up in the real world @WWoHP :)

Last edited:
If you guys are bored to death try talking about how you will spend your first day in the wizarding world of harry potter.

What I don't get is why everyone acts like this forum is dead just because Scott can't post that info he was going to post. Were we all going to leave before he dropped his info and everyone just stuck around for said info? Come on, guys! Just because we don't have anything to discuss RIGHT NOW doesn't mean that the thread is dead. Did we forget about that third report that's still to come from the HP fansites? Let's not overreact.

Also, THANKS BRIMAN for stepping in and making everything clear!

Last edited:
What I don't get is why everyone acts like this forum is dead just because Scott can't post that info he was going to post. Were we all going to leave before he dropped his info and everyone just stuck around for said info? Come on, guys! Just because we don't have anything to discuss RIGHT NOW doesn't mean that the thread is dead. Did we forget about that third report that's still to come from the HP fansites? Let's not overreact.

Well it may not be dead however the dynamic has totally changed. Until softs...when people can freely talk about all aspects...this place will take a pause me thinks.

Last edited:
What should we talk about how the wizarding world of harry potter will open on opening day or a few days later or what we will do when we have a chance to see the wizarding world of harry potter.

Well it may not be dead however the dynamic has totally changed. Until soft and poeple can freely talk about all aspects this place will have a pause me thinks.

Other than the fact that Scott has been asked not to post his info and we can't talk about LEGAL ramifications of different things, what's different? We are all still free to discuss the WWoHP.

Here are a couple of pics I took while I was at IOA. I am no professional photographer. The pictures are not the clearest because I was in a rush, sorry.

Hogwarts Castle from Jurassic Park (across from Discovery Center)
4501670026_72f1650db7_b.jpg

The Three Broomsticks (Backside) As seen from the Jurassic Park - Lost Continent Bridge
4501036795_d4576db15a_b.jpg

Approaching the gates of Hogsmeade
4501670650_70145c1f6f_b.jpg

Hogsmeade
4501037431_d836f5e3d0_b.jpg

Putting my camera over the fence (or trying to)
4501671168_0fa3deb934_b.jpg

Attempting to jump off of a nearby ledge (hence the reason its blurry) to get a picture of inside Hogsmeade. If you look closely, you can see the Butterbeer Cart.
4501037825_fc9aaefaea_b.jpg

cool photo update amonuniversal every one is scared or pretending this place is dead in case you were behind or needed to catch up.

You know, this is a very frustrating time for this thread. The thing is finished, so there isn't going to be anything to visually stimulate conversation on this thread until we get pictures of the soft opening (and no matter what dates are thrown around, no one here knows exactly when that will be, and if they do they're probably not telling). My proposition: just let the thread die for a little while. This forum does not live and die by the activity in this single thread! Go check out the other ones (there are a TON). Trying to force conversation is going to help (i.e. "lets talk about 'insert topic here'"). Whenever there is something worth talking about, trust me, we will. Until then, do we really need to add 10 pages+ a day talking about.... nothing?

Teebin & zbob1992 you cracked me up. Thanks. Amonuniversal, thanks for posting the pics. It looks awesome.

I cannot wait to go. What I want to know is what candies & such you think will be sold there? Also I almost forgot about the third update from the fansites, I hope that is soon!!