The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Forbidden Journey is a combination of new robotic-arm technology, which Woodbury promises will enable the ride to "move in ways people have never moved before," with new 360-degree film technology that creative director Thierry Coup said would make the riders think they were actually flying alongside Harry Potter.

"When Hermione casts the Floo powder and we take off, this magical chair we're in is just going to come to life. And we're going to soar over Hogwarts and the Forbidden Forest, into a Quidditch match, come face to face with Dementors — and that's just the ride technology," Woodbury explained. "Then we've created this 360-degree film technology, which enables us to come face to face with characters and really immerse ourselves right into the heart of a Quidditch match or all these different parts of the journey."

According to MTV who spoke with Mark Woodbury

And good news, we will be able to see the forbidden forest with the Ford Angilia LOOK:

"Newsday recently reported new information about the story line of Dragon's Challenge. The coaster, which currently asks its riders to fly on either an ice dragon or fire dragon, will be Harry Potter-ized to have visitors choose either a Chinese Fireball or Hungarian Horntail dragon. While riders are being entertained by champions of the Triwizard Tournament, they will be able to see the Weasley's Ford Anglia on the edge of the Forbidden Forest, golden eggs authentic to the "Goblet of Fire" film and the Triwizard Cup trophy."

That area is a boneyard, where things go to die. I find it interesting if Uniersal would let a set piece be seen in such a public manner, even if only to team members.

I agree... On the other hand, they let Nassal get away with it in a much bigger fashion. Should have been executed in an jet hangar if they really wanted it "top secret"

Oh, and BTW everyone! Teebin pulled a facet of a big ole "Legit like Wednesday" today! :sneaky:

Reactions: BJCool
yeah the ford is sitting right outside before the entrance to the castle

you can see it at the end riding ice, I saw it last weekend, well i saw a blue object,but i knew what it was

A new video has been posted on Universal's Facebook. It is a tour of FJ with Mark Woodbury.

[video=facebook;889940934122]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=889940934122&ref=nf[/video]

Reactions: BJCool
Dumbledore looked like a real person to me for a few seconds...and LMAO at the Disney reference. Who gives a :censored:?

I love how Disney has been around for decades and Universal Resort has been around for about 2 decades. Universal, by June, will begin to give Disney a run for their money and will ultimately make the mouse collapse. I like Disney...but that was unnecessary BS.

I wish I could Avada Kedevra you!

Universal Studios started in 1912
Disney in 1939

Cool! So we may see the Sorting Hat...hmmm.

I thought that it had been confirmed that we will see the Sorting Hat... wasn't that stated on one of those mugglenet.com reports? I am sure that I read it read or heard somewhere. On the other hand, I am beginning to get confused as to where I have read something or heard something IF YOU GET MY JIST. So, admins, please delete this if I am confusing fact with fiction.

According to a quick search I did using Bing.com Disney World in Orlando Florida opened in 1971. Universal Studios in Orland Florida opened in 1990. Disneyland in Anaheim California opened in 1955.

Oh yippie a new video where we see more of a hallway & close ups of things in the DATDA room oh joy. Thanks Universal for throwing us something I guess

Oh! So it started in California not Florida? Figures because the transition from land to world seems fitting. Universal is 20 years old...wow, how far they've come.

I agree... On the other hand, they let Nassal get away with it in a much bigger fashion. Should have been executed in an jet hangar if they really wanted it "top secret"

Oh, and BTW everyone! Teebin pulled a facet of a big ole "Legit like Wednesday" today! :sneaky:

Now you have me so curious about what you are referring to.

Now you have me so curious about what you are referring to.

It is a new inside joke on the site. You would have to scroll back to the beginning of March to understand it all. Basically it means, "I forecasted, I promised, I delivered" with one big wink and a whole lot of help from those that have no idea that they did. Yet only one knows for sure now as of the past 30 minutes. And he knows that I really appreciate it. The big wink has always known how much I respect him and admire his talents as a prophet of sorts.

Teebin, remember that the sorting hat information was released publicly, while the leaked pictures that have been posted here are not. There's no conflict on posting official things at all. It's encouraged. :]

And I agree with Mallory!

According to a quick search I did using Bing.com Disney World in Orlando Florida opened in 1971. Universal Studios in Orland Florida opened in 1990. Disneyland in Anaheim California opened in 1955.

I think Universal Studios Florida opened in 1989, Disneyland in 1954 and Universal Studios Hollywood studio tours started during the 30's or 40s.
The oldest of the major theme park in Florida is Busch Gardens Tampa

So who is takin a trip to IOA for a chance for softs tommrow? I realize that the chances are probably < 1% , considering TM previews havn't happend... as far as we no:stunned: