The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think Universal Studios Florida opened in 1989, Disneyland in 1954 and Universal Studios Hollywood studio tours started during the 30's or 40s.
The oldest of the major theme park in Florida is Busch Gardens Tampa

USF was 1990

Disney's hollywood studios or MGM (When it opened) was 1989.

Lets move on to another topic now.

Last edited:
Teebin, remember that the sorting hat information was released publicly, while the leaked pictures that have been posted here are not. There's no conflict on posting official things at all. It's encouraged. :]

And I agree with Mallory!

Thanks...but I was serious... I know too much and I can't remember if it has been posted anywhere or not publicly. With the contacts I have within the outside contractors of Uni it is all becoming a blur. I have a hard crackdown on a few as, If I said pee, it would point at said contractor. I am a member of the press, therefore, if I kill my source, I kill my information.

That said, I had a really good conversation today with someone who's job it is to know the legal definitions of what "freedom of the press" means. He wanted to know why, and I told him why.

He was a gentleman and lead me through the ins and outs, the monorail wreck story and photos posted that night etc... it was fascinating. There is only one member that will ever find out who I talked with today... And he signed up on April 2nd, 2010.

That said. This post was completely relative to the WW, its grand construction and design... its glory of imagination... its .... fear they might FIU in the end, Let us all hope the WW goes as planned and they don't FIU. And let's hope they continue their good judgment in running a company relative to its loyal followers.

Last edited:
That said. This post was completely relative to the WW, its grand construction and design... its glory of imagination... its .... fear they might FIU in the end, Let us all hope the WW goes as planned and they don't FIU. And let's hope they continue their good judgment in running a company relative to its loyal followers.

FIU? Does fail go where F iis?

Oh, okay; Well, I guess we'll have to wait until June to find out Teebin's legit as Wednesday secrets. ;]
Or you could say nothing at all. Lol.

Oh, and I'm going to be visiting the 11th. So, once again, I'll have my first update up. :]

Oh, okay; Well, I guess we'll have to wait until June to find out Teebin's legit as Wednesday secrets. ;]
Or you could say nothing at all. Lol.

Oh, and I'm going to be visiting the 11th. So, once again, I'll have my first update up. :]

Can't wait to see the update. I haven't been there in a week now. Its sad to be back in NY but I guess these updates keep me thinking I'm still in FL.

Dumbledore looked like a real person to me for a few seconds...and LMAO at the Disney reference. Who gives a :censored:?

I love how Disney has been around for decades and Universal Resort has been around for about 2 decades. Universal, by June, will begin to give Disney a run for their money and will ultimately make the mouse collapse. I like Disney...but that was unnecessary BS.
Evil-Mickey-Mouse--16042.jpg

I wish I could Avada Kedevra you!

Yes, one land that features a new ride and three redone and unthemed roller coasters is going to topple the entire Disney canon. I'm a Harry Potter fan, but give me a break. At least Disney has a reason for its existence. Walt Disney set out to create a new entertainment experience that children and adults could enjoy together in Disneyland. Walt Disney World is a continuation of that dream, and although there's no denying that the company today only has interest in making money, there's still an emotional attachment to Disney by fans and guests that Universal will never have. People go there to relive their childhood, or share it with their own children. Universal Orlando simply exists to capitalize off of the tourists in the area thanks to Disney. No vision whatsoever.

Yes, one land that features a new ride and three redone and unthemed roller coasters is going to topple the entire Disney canon. I'm a Harry Potter fan, but give me a break. At least Disney has a reason for its existence. Walt Disney set out to create a new entertainment experience that children and adults could enjoy together in Disneyland. Walt Disney World is a continuation of that dream, and although there's no denying that the company today only has interest in making money, there's still an emotional attachment to Disney by fans and guests that Universal will never have. People go there to relive their childhood, or share it with their own children. Universal Orlando simply exists to capitalize off of the tourists in the area thanks to Disney. No vision whatsoever.

I couldn't agree more. Universal was just a slug trying to profit from Disney.

The last time i was on spidey, the vehicles movements and the video weren't in sync. The screen would be black when you entered the scene and would start a couple of seconds later. the vehicle would stop, show the screen picture then start moving while the screen was black. I think its just on a timer, no sensors like on JPRA but maybe a sensor to turn the screens on and off? They do take 3 seconds to reset.
Spidy works on a sensor system. It is important that the video synch up with the movements of the vehicle. If they do not synch, it can cause motion sickness.

Spidy works on a sensor system. It is important that the video synch up with the movements of the vehicle. If they do not synch, it can cause motion sickness.

Well, I didn't get motion sickness but the whole ride was experiencing a difficulty. For a second, I thought it was going to break down. But I made it to the loading station safe and sound, unsatisfied.

Last edited:

I really hope Fj wont make me motion sick. I love all rides but lately I have been getting more and more motion sick lately. But I didnt know that about spiderman thats pretty cool.

Oh, okay; Well, I guess we'll have to wait until June to find out Teebin's legit as Wednesday secrets

Nah... it should happen within the next 14 days or so. And remember, I gave you a hint. I said a "facet" of "legit like wednesday". Think, what did Teebin make happen on "legit like wednesday"? I promise that most of you won't see it happen or know it happens... until I say "look".

Remember, much of what I post here are riddles. Some replies will be correct, some will support my theories yet not no why, some will be wrong even though they might have been a clever idea.

Go back... there is one specific thing I say in my post. "legit like wednesday" is now a "saying" that should only be taken for its general meaning... but I only posted one fact that you can put your finger on.

I see. I really do, now. Really, thank you for all your information. :D

The level of amazingness...
In that post...
Isn't the only thing that is high........
YEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!
+1 if you get the reference. ;]

I really hope Fj wont make me motion sick. I love all rides but lately I have been getting more and more motion sick lately. But I didnt know that about spiderman thats pretty cool.
Not synching up the visuals along with the movements can confuse your body/mind and cause sickness. Sickness may or may not happen to everyone, but as I said your body/mind is confused and can cause a reaction. Spidy has sensors on the base which trigger the effects. Synching can not be done on a specific time loop (like every 3 seconds) as the vehicles are not perfectly timed apart.

I see. I really do, now. Really, thank you for all your information. :D

The level of amazingness...
In that post...
Isn't the only thing that is high........
YEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!
+1 if you get the reference. ;]

well, no, that ain't it exactly. Now look for a specific date in my post.

Last edited:
From what I have got from the last 10 pages; there are two new videos about the WWoHP and the FJ. People don’t like the leaders of Disney, and another rumoured soft opening date in the next few weeks I think.

I hate Disney for that. Why do they have to be so 'subtly' mean? Jealous, much?
The parks and everything there are gorgeous, but the people who own it are just... douches. :[
But at least they showed something about it. Which is nice.
Disney should be thanking Universal for what it'll bring.

Dumbledore looked like a real person to me for a few seconds...and LMAO at the Disney reference. Who gives a :censored:?

I love how Disney has been around for decades and Universal Resort has been around for about 2 decades. Universal, by June, will begin to give Disney a run for their money and will ultimately make the mouse collapse. I like Disney...but that was unnecessary BS.
Evil-Mickey-Mouse--16042.jpg

I wish I could Avada Kedevra you!

This is Orlando UNITED.... just fyi.....