The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 320 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
oh cool the entire video is on that site too

quick question did that dude select the wand that really is hermione's or was it random?

Make sure to watch the other video there too! (Wizarding World Tour) They show a lot more :)
And Emma is so excited! :p It's kind of hilarious watching her :D

Last edited:
good spot Justinrocks58.

I guess Hagrid...didn't get on .. maybee he was 2 big?????

What other vid shows more Felipe.?

I'm back for now. And I just saw the video.

And guess what just happened, everybody?

I blacked out right here on my desk. And freaked the hell out of my mother.
I have a serious problem, you guys.

So. Any soft opening news?
Be careful what you post. I'm really dizzy right now. >_<"

And Teebin, you Teebin, you. ;]

Last edited:
good spot Justinrocks58.

I guess Hagrid...didn't get on .. maybee he was 2 big?????

What other vid shows more Felipe.?

On that same link http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...0727&cat=Entertainment&title=Wand Chooses You
To the right of the video there's a playlist. The video playing is the Wand Choses You, click on the Wizarding World Tour one ;)

Not disruptive at all, my friend. Just wanted you to know we don't all think you are unrealistic or too passionate.

Make sure to watch the other video there too! (Wizarding World Tour) They show a lot more :)
And Emma is so excited! :p It's kind of hilarious watching her :D

I watched the second one and now I'm extremely excited for tomorrow!!!! It just hit me :) btw if anyone would like to follow my twitter updates of my adventures tomorrow night I'm @giant4203

I watched the second one and now I'm extremely excited for tomorrow!!!! It just hit me :) btw if anyone would like to follow my twitter updates of my adventures tomorrow night I'm @giant4203

I know! it's so exciting!! You're very lucky to go tomorrow :D
I can't wait to go (hopefully next week/weekend)

I don't have Twitter, but I'll keep cheking your page FOR SURE! :D Post many, many, many tweets!

Matt Lewis (& prob. some of the other cast) went to Blue Man Group tonight http://yfrog.com/0i4q8j (posted by Matt via Twitter)

EDIT: A quote from @GeneMagee after going to the preview tonight: " In all my 7 1/2 years working at Universal, Harry Potter is the coolest most immersive expierence to this day!"

Last edited:

ill be sure to follow it..
feel free to post the vehicle/weight-issue on there too ;)

Last edited:
quick question did that dude select the wand that really is hermione's or was it random?

That's Hermione's wand as seen in the movies :)

NN7021L2.jpg

A quote from @GeneMagee after going to the preview tonight: " In all my 7 1/2 years working at Universal, Harry Potter is the coolest most immersive expierence to this day!"

I'm getting more and more excited by the second! :D