The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 322 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I guess I'll be keeping my arrogant opinions to myself from now on. Looking forward to ride reports in a week, until then I hope all your potter dreams come true.

It's your choice... No one is forcing you to stop posting. Just stop promoting your opinions as the only realistic options and don't refer to others here like they are idiotic fanboys blinded by their passion for Hary Potter... That's not cool.

YES, IT HAS BEEN RIDDIN, FIANLLY!! I guess this puts all the broo haha of the ride not being ready or having a major problem. One small step for OU, one giant leap for mankind!

Yes, for being generally awesome, but for being a person in which we can confide when it comes to these little riddles. Well, I'm sure there aren't any more riddles, but whatever. That one was great, too. Haha. (in reference to the alleyway to the patio)

Anyways, what happened, guys? Did TM's get previews without FJ? I'm just going from the last page because I won't be back after this until I get off of FJ.

Does anyone else think the seats seem a little snug? I'm a pretty small person, both height and weight wise, so I'm used to being squished by larger people on certain rides, but if someone like me ends up between two really heavy people that could be suuuper uncomfortable :/

Does anyone else think the seats seem a little snug? I'm a pretty small person, both height and weight wise, so I'm used to being squished by larger people on certain rides, but if someone like me ends up between two really heavy people that could be suuuper uncomfortable :/

If that happens... then you will die and the evil of all theme parks will come down upon you with hatred and bad fortune. Sorry, but it is that simple.

Your best bet is... don't go to a theme park worrying about that stuff... Just go and have fun... and if you have a few bad experiences... then you have done very well!

Last edited:
Yes, for being generally awesome, but for being a person in which we can confide when it comes to these little riddles. Well, I'm sure there aren't any more riddles, but whatever. That one was great, too. Haha. (in reference to the alleyway to the patio)

Anyways, what happened, guys? Did TM's get previews without FJ? I'm just going from the last page because I won't be back after this until I get off of FJ.

TM's no FJ...only queue

Hmm, if I survive I get to experience a pretty cool ride. If I die, I get to come back as a ghost and haunt the corridors of Hogwarts. Sounds like a sweet deal to me :thumbs:

I agree. They probably won't bottle the alcohol from there and sell it because most people won't be able to travel with it. Also, the people will be going there for the experience to drink there so they are probably thinking that they won't be getting a lot of sales for bottled alcohol.

Yes the stars did ride the attraction! If you watch this video from CFNews13 you can see they have video poof of them on the ride. http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...0727&cat=Entertainment&title=Wand Chooses You

Thanks for the heads up! :rep:

And thank you Felipe (I believe it was you) for pointing out the side video! lol... "How'd they do that?"

And for those of you who haven't kept up with emma watson, I'll just drop this here...

emma-watson-07130902.jpg

Anywho, I'm glad to actually see for my own eyes [in a sense] that people [other than universal folk] have ridden on FJ!

That's MESSED UP... lol

Emma's SO gorgeous
She really is...but how are those pictures a good example of that?
ick.
I like eyeshadow, but not half an inch of it!

And I got super excited seeing the seats on FJ.

Even though we pretty much saw nothing, it confirms that the ride is working safely.

I can't believe I haven't been posting here much. I normally love posting on forums. But I've been keeping up with everything and haven't missed a page since the first Heli update!

Last edited:
She really is...but how are those pictures a good example of that?
ick.
I like eyeshadow, but not half an inch of it!

You might like these better :)
banner-fashion.jpg

banner-latest.jpg

background-projects.jpg

I wonder if the stars are all gradually coming to Orlando so they'll be here for a media event, but we're still a LONG way from any date near June 18th... hmm... :shrug: maybe they were here today to do this promotional stuff, then they'll leave and return for the grand opening celebration?

when I saw them on the ride vehicle I squeaked like a little girl. I will be there from may 31 to June the 7th and seriously I'm going to cry if I don't get to ride.Universal people if you're reading this I'm willing to do ANYTHING to ride this. ANYTHING.

You might like these better :)
I stopped on those for quite a while, completely forgetting I was in the WWoHP thread.
Nice :thumbs:

I wonder if the stars are all gradually coming to Orlando so they'll be here for a media event, but we're still a LONG way from any date near June 18th... hmm... :shrug: maybe they were here today to do this promotional stuff, then they'll leave and return for the grand opening celebration?

It seems like it has to do with when the stars are available. Hermione, The Weasely Twins, Neville, and Hagrid are an interesting combination of HP characters. But since softs/package holder hours start in a week, we may not see anything like this until June 18th.

I have no inside info though, I'm just speculating.

And :jaw: Matthew Lewis looks NOTHING like Neville anymore

It's all a conspiracy, but nobody on OU realize it.

IOA is trying to convince the world that TFWOHP will open on time with every feature working as designed. That is not the case.

Forbidden Journey still does not work.

The Harry Potter cast did not ride it.

The actors just had a seat on one of the ride benches and acted as if they rode it, just like they are paid to do.
And little green men from Mars built the Egyptian pyramids too.