The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 321 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone else going to the Three Broomsticks for breakfast Memorial Day weekend?:wave: I'll be there Saturday morning.(After they scrape my kids up off the pavement where they will have fallen to their knees from excitement just walking through the gate....):faint:

Anyone else going to the Three Broomsticks for breakfast Memorial Day weekend?:wave: I'll be there Saturday morning.(After they scrape my kids up off the pavement where they will have fallen to their knees from excitement just walking through the gate....):faint:

im not going to be there but i will be in the park (most likely sitting right outside the gates of wwohp all day hoping they let me in for softs lol) ... i really regret not buying that package..

...:jaw: Oh...my...

The little kid inside of me wants to jump out like a chestburster! Thanks for all the photos and links everyone! :happy::happy::happy:

ap preview

So, if ap previews are announced... will I need to currently be a pass holderwhen they announce a preview or could I get an annual pass that day in the park and still be able to get in? Also, are pass holders normally able to bring guests?

Regarding the Coke thing specifically, Jo Rowling asked that no Coke products be sold for AUTHENTICITY's sake, for respect of her world and in doing so pleasing the fans of her world, WHICH IS WHAT UNIVERSAL WANTS.

Isn't there a cart in the Forbidden Journey line? Now, I've never seen that cart in any of the movies...but I think it's gonna have Coke.

I know JKR said no main characters, but do we know if the wandkeeper is supposed to be Mr. Ollivander or just another salesperson?

This is Hogsmeade's "branch" of Ollivander's, so that's another wandkeeper, not Ollivander.

Isn't there a cart in the Forbidden Journey line? Now, I've never seen that cart in any of the movies...but I think it's gonna have Coke.

I doubt it. We'll find out for sure soon enough, though!

Last edited:
I dunno if this has been posted yet but here are some of the stars from the movie visiting the park:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1V5K0h-8TI&feature=player_embedded

Make sure to check this one out: http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...&cat=Entertainment&title=Wizarding World Tour
(Pick the one titled Wizarding World Tour on the side playlist) It has the full video from Universal :)

Ahhh, I see, thanks.
What about the Three Broomsticks? You think Madame Rosmerta is going to be there?

We'll only get the "generic" versions of the characters.

im not going to be there but i will be in the park (most likely sitting right outside the gates of wwohp all day hoping they let me in for softs lol) ... i really regret not buying that package..

Who knew they would restrict the opening to package holders? Never heard of that before, but they're still insisting it will be maxed out with the package holders, so we have e-tickets to get in and that no one else will be permitted. I wonder how many packages they sold???

Who knew they would restrict the opening to package holders? Never heard of that before, but they're still insisting it will be maxed out with the package holders, so we have e-tickets to get in and that no one else will be permitted. I wonder how many packages they sold???

We don't know this for certain. There's still hope! I am 99.9% sure that next week will mark the beginning of softs.

Pray tell, what am I being thanked for? All that I have done here lately is made an observation.

For being awesome overall? :p

Last edited:
I guess I'll be keeping my arrogant opinions to myself from now on. Looking forward to ride reports in a week, until then I hope all your potter dreams come true.