The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 344 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know! What were they thinking?!

They were thinking OMG The music is playing so that must mean something.....
I actually just called Guest relations and asked if it was open today and told them I was a passholder and dint want to waste the drive. The guy on the phone said as far as he knows not today but check back because things are changing on a daily basis.

That's cool about the dust! At least its one thing that I won't have to dust here at home. :lol:

Now that we've gotten so many reports and muggles will soon be let into the Wizarding World, don't you think its about time for the fansites to release their 3rd report?! Sheesh!

That's cool about the dust! At least its one thing that I won't have to dust here at home. :lol:

Now that we've gotten so many reports and muggles will soon be let into the Wizarding World, don't you think its about time for the fansites to release their 3rd report?! Sheesh!

ya im still wondering when that 3rd report is coming out .. i thought they said mid april there like a month late lol

ya im still wondering when that 3rd report is coming out .. i thought they said mid april there like a month late lol

what is the third report going to be about, they did the ride, the food, now what..maybe stores
also is it confirmed that on the 28th, this friday, the package holders will get in and if so will the get to ride fj, i cant wait for a detailed review with pictures and pricing on things

what is the third report going to be about, they did the ride, the food, now what..maybe stores
also is it confirmed that on the 28th, this friday, the package holders will get in and if so will the get to ride fj, i cant wait for a detailed review with pictures and pricing on things

ya probably stores i dont see what else they can talk about... ya the people who bought the packages will be in there this friday and im pretty sure they will get to ride fj.. omg me neither ahah i want a review of fj saying how amazing it is just so i can know how good its gunna be lol

--- Update ---

By the time they release it, it will probably be old news.

ya thats what im thinking it seems everything has been basically covered already so unless they got to ride fj and its a report on the ride it will be old news lol

Well, as it is so dull on here, Teebin is going to tell you a FIGURATIVE story and not a literal story. This figurative story relates to something that was said by me in recent days here, and yet I was elusive.

The Christmas Train
by Teebin
An expert model railroad builder was hired by a large department store in NYC to build a complex XMass railroad scene for there display window. The railroad involved three separate model trains with separate tracks that would weave through a complex XMass village scene under bridges, over trestles and other complex maneuvers. The railroad builder worked for several months on the project and finally the elaborate display was complete with all trains zipping smoothly on their tracks. The railroad builder shut the trains down and let the store manager know that it was complete.

Later that night, electricians arrived to install the special lighting that would showcase the railroad. They worked diligently late into the night. One of the electricians discovered that when he sometimes needed two hands that the grill top of the railroad trestle was a great for hold screwdrivers until needed, sticking the screwdrivers down through the top grill to the track below. Another electrician got out junction boxes to install the electrical switches. He lined them up on the the other train track trying to decide the correct one to use. Yet another electrician working above snipped off excess wire some of it falling onto the final third track multiple times. Finally, they all got to work adjusting the lights on the scene below. By 3AM they were very tired, yet finished and shut of the lighting and picked up their tools and left. One forgot a screwdriver, another missed a small junction box and the other failed to clean up few of the wire trimmings.

The next day the Store Manager came in and was delighted to see that everything was complete. He first turned on the decorative lighting and then, very excited, switched on the power to all three trains.

What do you think happened next?
(FYI, this has nothing to do with trains or FJ in any way shape or form)

Last edited:
They basically destroyed the Enchanted Oak Tavern, and I'm sure the Three Broom Sticks has a completely different menu, so.

What i meant was it was replaced by a restaurant plus all that was demolished was the seating area the kitchen still stands, also the different menu being part of the retheme :/

Well, as it is so dull on here, Teebin is going to tell you a FIGURATIVE story and not a literal story. This figurative story relates to something that was said by me in recent days here, and yet I was elusive.

The Christmas Train
by Teebin
An expert model railroad builder was hired by a large department store in NYC to build a complex XMass railroad scene for there display window. The railroad involved three separate model trains with separate tracks that would weave through a complex XMass village scene under bridges, over trestles and other complex maneuvers. The railroad builder worked for several months on the project and finally the elaborate display was complete with all trains zipping smoothly on their tracks. The railroad builder shut the trains down and let the store manager know that it was complete.

Later that night, electricians arrived to install the special lighting that would showcase the railroad. They worked diligently late into the night. One of the electricians discovered that when he sometimes needed two hands that the grill top of the railroad trestle was a great for hold screwdrivers until needed, sticking the screwdrivers down through the top grill to the track below. Another electrician got out junction boxes to install the electrical switches. He lined them up on the the other train track trying to decide the correct one to use. Yet another electrician working above snipped off excess wire some of it falling onto the final third track multiple times. Finally, they all got to work adjusting the lights on the scene below. By 3AM they were very tired, yet finished and shut of the lighting and picked up their tools and left. One forgot a screwdriver, another missed a small junction box and the other failed to clean up few of the wire trimmings.

The next day the Store Manager came in and was delighted to see that everything was complete. He first turned on the decorative lighting and then, very excited, switched on the power to all three trains.

Doesn't sound like it would be good...I'm guessing the "trains" didn't run properly?

Well im taking what Teebin said as something that happend a long time ago and that is why it was not running during previews as we know for a fact fj IS running.

Is it weird that it was hard for me to put not out FJ in CAPS just so i could put emphasize on IS.........

The Christmas Train
by Teebin

oh great let me guess, FJ ran into a few problems last night? Awesome. I hope those workers didnt loose their jobs over that.

]I think when teebin says recent days; this means he asked a source why FJ was not open during previews an they gave him a human answer and somehow this popped out of his teebins head ;)

I haven't been following this thread that much for a while, so I don't know if this has been addressed or questioned, but here I go:

Is anyone as afraid as I am that FJ won't be open for the Grand Opening? Teebin's story (which is so about FJ) makes me think that something terribly wrong happened when they tried to run the ride on full effects and capacity of trains, and it may take a while to fix these glitches. If so, I am assuming that Universal is going to really get in trouble with Warner Brothers.

Does anyone know anything about this that has been previously revealed that I missed?

Wait, sorry Teebin, I just read Teebin's comment that his story is not about FJ. Sorry! Big mistake. But still, does anyone share my fear? I don't want to make the expensive trip to Orlando to spend a day at WWOHP and no FJ.

Last edited:

The Christmas Train
by Teebin

(FYI, this has nothing to do with trains or FJ in any way shape or form)

Call me crazy but that seems more like the story behind Expedition Everest. Three tracks (The ride track, the building, the yeti foundation) and something was turned on before it was tested or assured would be working properly. Am I right Teebin?