Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 208 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious will we see this trend of 3d based attractions using 3d glasses to watch on the projected screens for any future uni rides going forward in their new park which would open in 2021-2023 most likely or will this probably start to fade and something else new will be thought of? I mean they converted harry potter and the forbidden journey into 4K still using a projection screen but no 3d glasses.
Hey Snitch Seeker, welcome!

Not sure if you've seen, but we already have a great thread going about the use of screens

The Official "Use of Screenz" Thread | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Reactions: Andysol
I know but so didn’t Harry Potter either which is Warner Bros. I don’t understand the newer Kong is from Warner Bros. too your saying it will never have its own attraction at A future Universal Orlando park because it’s by Warner Bros/Legendary?
I don't believe it will ever have its own attraction because Universal already has their own Kong ride, with its own version of Kong.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I'd like to see Universal reign in the "giant monster" attractions a bit. They already have JP, Kong, Transformers....bigger is not always better. I'd like to see more human scale attractions that wow us with great storylines, tech and fun factor. LOTR would be terrific because they can do the Shire, Gollum's Caves & Mt. Doom. Something for everyone. I'd love to see the Classic Monsters.....maybe an Old Europe section with the ultimate haunted attraction!

That's if a horror section is actually added to a 3rd or 4th gate but it seems like right now the rumored lands for a new park would be Fantastic Beasts, Jurassic World-if Jurassic Park is not transformed into JW over at IOA, Lord of the Rings, and I guess I did hear Pokemon unless Nintendo Land is coming over to the 3rd/4th gate.

That's if a horror section is actually added to a 3rd or 4th gate but it seems like right now the rumored lands for a new park would be Fantastic Beasts, Jurassic World-if Jurassic Park is not transformed into JW over at IOA, Lord of the Rings, and I guess I did hear Pokemon unless Nintendo Land is coming over to the 3rd/4th gate.
JW and FB have been pretty much ruled out by insiders, just as they say SNW will be going to the next dry park.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Status
Not open for further replies.