Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The great thing that I love from Naughty Dog is they basically design their games in the style of a playable movie. They tend to be pretty linear, so the storyline is very clear and concise.
I don't know anything about Naughty Dog since I haven't played a video game since the ancient Atari stuff. But "Naughty Dog" is such an outstanding & catchy name for an attraction, I think they need to do that just for the name alone. :lol:

I don't know anything about Naughty Dog since I haven't played a video game since the ancient Atari stuff. But "Naughty Dog" is such an outstanding & catchy name for an attraction, I think they need to do that just for the name alone. :lol:
Naughty Dog is the name of PlayStation's publishing company, not an individual game.

Found out Universal has production rights for God of War... and have been sitting on them since 2012. Maybe they will finally make a film and use it for the third park.

Also have the right to Watch Dogs as well.

Last edited:
Found out Universal has production rights for God of War... and have been sitting on them since 2012. Maybe they will finally make a film and use it for the third park.

Also have the right to Watch Dogs as well.

I really don't see them using any video game properties for a 3rd gate, for now, except for possibly more Nintendo and the off chance of possibly Warcraft (if only to appeal to international guests). Any properties they current hold the rights to movie wise are not really in active development as far as I know, so we would be looking at 3-5 years before we would see any kind of release to see if the property can prove itself at the boxoffice, and therefore be a likely option to add to the park in a large capacity. Universal will surely have the property's and overall idea of the 3rd gate set in stone before that is to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.