Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this was touches upon but if all goes well over at USH with the Walking Dead year round haunt then I would this would be an easy go for Orlando. Other IPs i think would Ninja Turtles as they have shown to be timeless. Power Rangers would also be a cool concept based off how the upcoming motion picture performs. That could spawn numerous sequels with it already having an active audience for almost 30 years.

Not sure if this was touches upon but if all goes well over at USH with the Walking Dead year round haunt then I would this would be an easy go for Orlando. Other IPs i think would Ninja Turtles as they have shown to be timeless. Power Rangers would also be a cool concept based off how the upcoming motion picture performs. That could spawn numerous sequels with it already having an active audience for almost 30 years.
Walking Dead would seem like a best fit for Universal Studios Since Halloween Horror Nights are there.

Definitely agree about Ninja Turtles. Most kids I know prefer the Nickelodeon version. That means dealing with Nickelodeon, which Universal has a checkered history with.

Disney bought the Power Rangers. Then they sold the Power Rangers back. That might mean it is really not worth the money.

It would be so easy to do the floating head in a line queue for power rangers and really cool

The story has been told of a full design for a Wizard of Oz/Wicked land just in case Universal ever needed a fast replacement for Marvel. Wonder if that might see the light of day in the third Park.

Too long. Even if it was something like the full Wicked Broadway show I would still on do it once or twice then likely never go back due to length.

Did you have anything in particular in mind?

USJ most popular show is an hour and thirty minutes long with a 99% satisfaction rate on all surveys including foreigners who come to visit for the past 6 years. Yes Japan is different than America blah blah blah blah. Its also seasonal.

Essentially lets say Universal or Amblin or Dreamworks or Working Titles decided to bring something like that into the parks. just was wondering how people would feel.

USJ most popular show is an hour and thirty minutes long with a 99% satisfaction rate on all surveys including foreigners who come to visit for the past 6 years. Yes Japan is different than America blah blah blah blah. Its also seasonal.

Essentially lets say Universal or Amblin or Dreamworks or Working Titles decided to bring something like that into the parks. just was wondering how people would feel.
What show? And it seems like you have info on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.