Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 54 | Inside Universal Forums

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hopefully soon. Next time I'm in orlando I would very much not want to wait more than 20 min for this ride. Call me elitist but I am willing to pay to skip the line.

I got a great rate at the pacific that made it a no brainer. Hoping it’s in place before January, but I’m not getting my hopes up.

I got a great rate at the pacific that made it a no brainer. Hoping it’s in place before January, but I’m not getting my hopes up.

I'm willing to bet a beer it will not be added yet then, even if it was running all day with 12 trains and not downtime since day one.

It took a long time until they added it to Gringotts, HE and FJ. Seems like when it comes to Potter, the wait for Express denoted takes significantly longer than non Potter attractions. I'm guessing mid 2000 to 2001.

Ok who here remembers Universal's implementation of OG FastPass where you got to chose the time to return? Remember that?
I got to work as the first opening team for that system. International guests thought that was the only way to ride rides and would only go on rides they had return time tickets for. Plus, the kiosks ran on Windows and would crash constantly. Fun times.

It took a long time until they added it to Gringotts, HE and FJ. Seems like when it comes to Potter, the wait for Express denoted takes significantly longer than non Potter attractions. I'm guessing mid 2000 to 2001.

6a00d8341c007953ef0133f4ae1703970b-800wi

In the year 2000... Hagrid's will open for express pass.

Light crowds today.
IoA closed at 6:00 pm

5:00 pm - In line
Posted 60 min
SR line closed
5:43 pm - On ride

Fluffy Head A not moving
Thanks for the update post. The thread kind of went dark lately. I'll be there in a few weeks during a slow time so your info is good to hear. Good to hear they're running it later now with earlier park closing times. :thumbsup:

Reactions: therock
Thanks for the update post. The thread kind of went dark lately. I'll be there in a few weeks during a slow time so your info is good to hear. Good to hear they're running it later now with earlier park closing times. :thumbsup:

I was surprised they were running it so close to park close, but then I realized there was a big park buyout tonight, so I’m sure they were keeping the ride open for that. Not sure how late they’ll be keeping it open on a normal operating day, but hopefully they’re getting into a good rhythm with it!

Reactions: therock and Mad Dog
I was surprised they were running it so close to park close, but then I realized there was a big park buyout tonight, so I’m sure they were keeping the ride open for that. Not sure how late they’ll be keeping it open on a normal operating day, but hopefully they’re getting into a good rhythm with it!

Did it have a delayed opening this am? Anyone follow it?

Just spent this Fri/Sat/Sun at UO and wanted to post my experiences:

Friday: IOA was closing at 6 for buyout. Entered at 4:45PM, posted 90, actual 70. Ride *was* operating during the buyout, not sure if that mattered. Queue closed at 5:35.

Saturday: IOA closing at 8. Entered 1:45PM, posted 90, actual 65. Unsure when queue closed but it was late.

Sunday (today): IOA closing at 7. Entered 2:30PM, posted 120, actual 50! Even got coveted front row!! Wow!! Such an amazing way to end vacation. They made announcements at 3:20 that queue was closing soon and to get in but it didn’t close until 4:30.

They were operating very efficiently and what appeared to full capacity, except for Friday. Today, they were firing on all cylinders and queue moved the entire time. They were not even doing the pre-show because they couldn’t keep up! Everyone just walked right through it.

I’m a theme park junkie and went in with VERY high expectations and it BLEW all expectations away. Wow. A+.

Happy to answer any questions.