Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 468 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You build something as interactive or immersive as the IOA Preview Center, you’ll not only connect, you’ll create fans of the new park for life. That preview center molded who I am. It’s a core memory.
Right? Universal hooked us in with this era and IOA (specifically Spiderman) are why many of us are uber fans of theme parks today

It was the marketing to the GP that was convoluted and confusing

Also...you know some...world events

But mostly the marketing...Animal Kingdom opened the year prior and had an extremely clear and precise marketing strategy

I know Universal has learned a great deal from the Escape days, but a preview center is a valuable experiential marketing piece to the puzzle of getting the word out

I'd say a highly themed preview center is even more valuable in the age of social medias

For a while my guess has been:
- Preview Center at the Legacy Store opening summer 2024
- EU-themed Summer Tribute Store in 2025 with each land getting its own room
And idk maybe the EPIC Coconut Club or something lol

Ultimately, people will figure out Super Nintendo World is there and that’s all the marketing they really need.

Iger said the same thing about Galaxy's Edge and... Disneyland has one of the softest summers in the park's entire history.

The failure of marketing heavily for SWGE is probably the last time Disney will ever rely on a "hands off, word of mouth" approach to marketing. Word of mouth is the strongest form of marketing, but not if you can't get those initial mouths inside first.

The mixture of an online AND physical preview center will do a lot better results than just relying on TikTok influencers. A physical center will primarily assist Universal with keeping Passholders to renew once rates are increased to include 3 parks as well.

Iger said the same thing about Galaxy's Edge and... Disneyland has one of the softest summers in the park's entire history.

The failure of marketing heavily for SWGE is probably the last time Disney will ever rely on a "hands off, word of mouth" approach to marketing. Word of mouth is the strongest form of marketing, but not if you can't get those initial mouths inside first.

The mixture of an online AND physical preview center will do a lot better results than just relying on TikTok influencers. A physical center will primarily assist Universal with keeping Passholders to renew once rates are increased to include 3 parks as well.

Just to add, Disney also scared away crowds with claims of shut down lands then tried their best to lock as many people out that summer.

"The Stakehouse" is perfect. Theme parks are supposed to be a little campy. And this is subtle. I'll bet many people won't even notice the spelling--at least at first. And they could have always gone the long-naming route. Something like "Professor Fartenmonsterheimer's Super Scary Eatery and Meatporium".
Moving this here for the sheer spec of it all, but I wouldn't count this out for other elements in the land, haha.

As for the Stakehaus, Das sind einige gute Informationen, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.