Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a comment about a John Wick house. Purely as spec and someone who has never seen any of the movies, would this even translate well to a house?

On one hand, I think Blumhouse V4 would be a smart move and makes total sense. But on the other hand, a stand-alone "best of" Insidious house I feel could be better.

I'm surprised we haven't seen a Horrors of Blumhouse zone yet. Could have M3gan, The Purge, Sinister, The Black Phone, Happy Death Day, and Freaky characters in one area. Sounds cool ngl.
Closest we got to a zone was Altars of Horror. Obviously there were other properties outside of Blumhouse but yeah. Though I’m assuming you obviously mean better than that.

Closest we got to a zone was Altars of Horror. Obviously there were other properties outside of Blumhouse but yeah. Though I’m assuming you obviously mean better than that.
I thought Altars of Horror was interesting. They've gotten better with that style of scarezone too thankfully (The Harvest and Horrors of Halloween).

As for a Blumhouse zone, I was thinking something akin to All Nite Die-In Take 2 or Horrorwood Die-In.

I think a Blumhouse zone could actually be pretty cool. I'm interested to see if we get any IP zones this year, especially with how popular the all-original lineup was last year.

People when there's a dead dog at a horror event:

Angry Star Wars GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.